“Stay at the Hampton Inn in Hammond, LA” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Hammond

You added Hampton Inn Hammond to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Hammond
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   401 Westin Oaks Dr, right next to Cracker Barrell Restaurant, Hammond, LA 70403   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Blairstown, United States
“Stay at the Hampton Inn in Hammond, LA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Despite a few minor issues such as a lot of long hair found in the bathtub before I used the shower/bathtub for the first time, I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The staff was awesome! Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kadd, Regional Manager at Hampton Inn Hammond, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Wendy F,

I am so sorry to hear of the issue that you experienced at our hotel. Please know that our team strives to make every guest as comfortable as possible. I am very pleased to hear that dispite your issue our team was able to show you how important you are to us. We thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Atlanta, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have frequent many hotels the breakfast was not very goo. I had a constant problem with the key accessing my room. I also had a leak in the room which begin to spread on the ceiling in room 211. I called concerning the leak & no one ever showed up nor was there a response concerning my inquiry. I was informed by staf that the leak was checked. I had someone ry to enter my room at 1 am in the morning. I requested to be moved which they quickly respond to; however, the room I was moved to was very unpleasant in smell which was room 225. My allergies begin to flare up at this point I was ready to head home if it wasn't a business trip coming to an end I would've checked out of the hotel. I would check the rooms prior to my stay in the future very disppointed with the Hampton experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kadd, Regional Manager at Hampton Inn Hammond, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Chiquita,

It is disappointing to hear that your stay with us was not as expected. Your feedback will allow us to identify areas where we can make improvements and we offer our sincerest apologies for the guestroom comfort inconveniences that impacted your stay. Thank you for your review and we hope that you’ll allow us another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Amy Hoyt
amy@sunrayms.com
095-419-2188
Lake Charles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The hotel was very nice, clean and staff was very helpful. We had a newspaper each day, and freshly baked cookies each afternoon. We had to leave before breakfast was served and they gave us a "to go" bag. That was very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words and feedback on your stay with us. We hope to serve you again if ever you find yourself back in Hammond, LA.
New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel has been top notch for a long time. Hands down best hotel in Hammond. Staff and breakfast are great. All the rooms are remodeled recently. Very much look forward to staying at this hotel again soon.

Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

What can I say that I haven't already said about our stays with hampton, staff very friendly and welcoming. Rooms/bathrooms always very comfortable, clean and quite. The continental breakfast was the normal stuff all good and dining area very clean. We will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Humble, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in March of 2014. The young man at the front desk was very friendly, and very helpful. Parking is great, and the rooms were extremely clean. It is a bit of an older hotel, but they have definitely maintained it well. Breakfast was great, and it was a good experience, overall.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

The hotel staff was very nice. The rooms were extremely clean. They were very attentative to all our needs. They even allowed our team to set up in a conference room to conduct business as not to disturb the other hotel guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Hammond? Share your experiences!