“noisy noisy noisy” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
Shreveport
“noisy noisy noisy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

my stay at this hotel was by far the worst. I stay in hotels 4 days a week. The clerk to start off with had a bad attitude. She had no interest and taking care of me. I upset her because I was trying to get the best deal I can get. The thanks I got she put me right next to the stairs that were trampled all night long.it's my belief that she did this intentionally. With that kind of service I will never stay at that hotel again. I will drive to Hammond. The motel eight in Hammond 8has great customer service.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Found the hotel quite a great place to stay. Definitely had the best bed I've ever laid on in a hotel. The room was clean and well decorated, flat screen TV, wifi, fridge, coffee pot, microwave... pretty much everything you need.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Clean, good value, free internet, flat screen tv, basic breakfast, cereal, local bagged cinnamon buns, waffles, no yogurt, no shampoo in shower, dose have dryer. Good location, easy off easy on from interstate

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Super8Hammond, General Manager at Super 8 Hammond, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and just want to point out that we do indeed serve Yogurt as a part of our daily breakfast. It is a Super 8 Brand requirement so it is something we do with pleasure but are also required to do to meet franchise needs. We also have shampoo and conditioner in each guest room; however, it isn't placed in the shower, it is placed at the sink so it does not get wet incase a guest doesn't wish to use it. I hope you come stay with us again as we are now 100% fully renovated & refreshed! If you are ever in the beautiful Hammond, Louisiana area, please stop by and see us!
Loranger
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super 8 is always accommodating and very courteous. My only complaint is that they use some type of deodorizer in the rooms that really works on sinus problems and asthmatics. I wish they could find a way to clean the rooms without using such deodorizers.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Hammond, General Manager at Super 8 Hammond, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! If you are ever in the beautiful Hammond, Louisiana area again, come stay with us again! I am sure you will enjoy our 100% renovated & refreshed Super 8 of Hammond, Louisiana!
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It is my second time to visit Super 8 Hammond La, the staff very professional, clean hotel and very convenient location.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Hammond, General Manager at Super 8 Hammond, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you! I will certainly let my staff know of your kind words and that their effort did not go unnoticed! I am also glad you enjoyed our 100% renovated / refreshed room with new bedding, new furniture and new HD LED TVs! Come see us again soon if your travel plans bring you back to beautiful Hammond, Louisiana!
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

The door to the room allowed light all around the edges. The gaps also allowed cold air to come in. I had to take a towel and close the door over the towel to fill some of the gaps.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel! Thank you for also letting us know about the weather-strip gasket missing from the door in the room which you occupied. We recently understand a FULL 100% RENOVATION and I am certain the weather gasket got overlooked in that room. I am proud to say though that matter was quickly resolved by our maintenance personal and the room is now as good as new! No light or air coming in or going out! If you happen to be back in the area, please come see us and let us show you how your comments help us better improve our newly 100% renovated & refreshed hotel!

Been to Super 8 Hammond? Share your experiences!