“La Quinta Ponchatoula” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
A TripAdvisor Member
“La Quinta Ponchatoula”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The motel provided a good value for the money. My room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and greeted me each time I entered the lobby. The main improvement needed would be the breakfast; it's not as good as other motels where I have stayed. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lake Charles
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would have to say that this is the worst hotel ever. I stayed for a business trip and just had my hair done and the color faded a little on the pillow case and I was charged a $250.00 like I would have been if I destroyed the room and the workers were very rude when I called to question why I was charged the fee. I

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Gilmer, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Sorry to say this La Quinta was disappointing. The rate paid did not reflect the accommodations or day staff. Paid $114 for a double bed. Rooms were not cleaned well. And the breakfast bar didnt have even the bare essentials (like bread for toast). The staff during the day and evening were average until I needed help with an item I left behind. I received a run around on who I needed to talk with. The Manager told me he could not check to see if the item was there, he would have to wait and ask the head of housekeeping. Was suppose to call me back, never did. So the next day I called and was told my clairisonic facial cleansing tool could not be found. Well this is not a small item, you would certainly be able to locate it. So this makes me think that housekeeping decided they needed it for their own use!! Overall unsatisfactory for me!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jackson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is almost a mile from the interstate. Rooms were clean but you can hear everything. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was lacking to say the least. Not was what I was expecting for 90 bucks a night plus tax.

• Stayed April 2013
Jackson, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The hotel is what you expect from La Quinta. Clean rooms, clean bothrooms, friendly service. It's far enough off the road to have no road noise, so that was not an issue. No complaints. Everything was just good as we have come to expect. It appeared to be fairly new. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Although I woke up late and missed breakfast the lady picking up still let me grab a few things to eat this was very sweet of her. Thank you very much I Appriciated it so much! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammond
Hampton Inn Hammond
#6 of 17 in Hammond
4.0 of 5 stars 23 reviews
Holiday Inn Hammond - Northshore
Magnuson Grand Hotel Hammond

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hammond? Share your experiences!