“Bed bugs” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hammond
Cedar Motel
14150 Highway 190 W, Hammond, LA 70401   |
Ranked #14 of 16 hotels in Hammond
“Bed bugs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had just gotten in the room and were ready to go to sleep when we pulled back the covers and found it was infested with bed bugs. I went to the office to get my money back but the old man there told me the desk girl had gone home and that he had no money and was just the night watch man. I stayed the night at the western inn across the street (much better and only 50 bucks a night for a single) and when I came back the next morning it turned out that man had lied, the girl had not left that night yet, and he was not the watchman but the owner of the place. He was no longer incoherent like a slow old man but very fluent as he tried to school me on hotel policies on thoroughly inspecting the room after you get in within the next 30 minutes. I told him his rooms shouldn't have roaches and bed bugs in them. He reluctantly gave me my money back and as I went go leave he threatened me with a fire extinguisher. Pure. Trash. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra 10 bucks for the western inn (which they will try to convince you is closed)

• Stayed April 2012

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Saint Martinville, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

This Motel should be condemmned. I stayed a week for work purposes. The 1st room was filthy, refrigator was broken, no hot water. I complained and was moved to another room. The grounds are filled with debris, loud music and people you do not want to be around. 2nd room was larger but at least it was cleaner. Shower had no shower head, refrigator was barely operable. Stayed 7 total nights, not one visit from housekeeping. When I asked why..... the response was " You have to request it? If you have a family and need a place to stay...I suggest somewhere else..

Room Tip: Go to a diffrent place