We had a perfect stay for holiday at the Anantara Dhigu with our extended family. the location was gorgeous, the facilities were impeccable & the staff & service was simply amazing. We were often pleasantly surprised to notice that whatever requests we put forward we never heard 'no' for an answer. The staff & the management made sure all our demands were met. My parents who are strictly vegetarians were absolutely spell bound to notice all their regular favourites were made available thanks to some advance planning & emails exchanged with Mr. Vivek (F&B Manager). My kids had the most amazing time with the various activities the kids club offered. There is loads to see & do at the Dhigu & its nature at its best. I wud highly recommend this destination & this particular resort for its brilliance in service to everyone.
Well done Anantara Dhigu & thanks very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives