this is the best service you can find on the planet.
the crew is so helpfull , it is clear that they are very well trained for this purpose.
the land is amazing for sure. the ocean and the lagun is very clear and it has plenty nice beaches and pools to enjoy. the restaurants are good and the weather in june is also very well. for honey moon couples it is exactly the best place to be. the sand villas should be selected as the one on the ocean are without and garden, green plant and shadowed areas. the bathrooms are very cute and the beds are king size. in the sand villas the wind is so strong that you dont need any a/c and you can sleep the doors left open. you can use bikes which are at several points of the island for free. to swim with stingrays and sharks are amazing:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives