“DON'T STAY HERE!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Denham Springs
LaRose La.
“DON'T STAY HERE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Everything about this about this place is terrible!!! The rooms smelled like a bar room after a smoke fest!! They Staff was no help what so ever even ranout of towels on Sat. mourning and still had none for use on Sat. night!!! Was told to use the old ones from room just hang and dry them!! The rooms were filthy and when we asked for a cleaning we were told they'd get to it when they can which never happed!! All in all PLEASE DON"T STAY HERE!! YOU'll HATE yourself if you do!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Days Inn Denham Springs, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review about your recent stay with Days Inn. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please know that the issues in this review will be addressed. We hope you give us another chance and stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lake Providence, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My family and I just spent 4 days and 3 nights at this hotel and we loved it; I didn't meet alot of the staff, but Ms. Margaret is the lady that checked us in and when I say she was very nice and helpful with directions and with suggestions on where to go and what to visit. It was a quiet hotel, th rooms were neat and even though the first room she gave us was not clean; I didn't have to wait, she put us in another room immediately. Alot of restaurants and stores close by. I will definitely stay at this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Days Inn Denham Springs, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay with Days Inn. We are pleased to know that you had a good experience during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Well the price was great for a weekend trip for a wedding but next time I will spring the extra cash for a better place. Can you say need to remodel badly. The glass in the entrance door was cracked, the frig. in the room did not work and when I called to ask how to fix it the front desk clerk was very rude about it. Then to top it off on my second and last night there I had to play exterminator and kill a ROACH crawling across the night stand... so after that NEVER AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: My husband and I was on the 2nd floor. No view at all....
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Days Inn Denham Springs, responded to this review, June 27, 2012

Travelers are raving about these Denham Springs hotels

Crowley La.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2010

I love everything about this hotel. I feel so confortable there, so at home. The staff is exceptional, every single one and especially the Mgr Nick. I work in Baton Rouge and wouldnt stay anywhere else. I have tried other places but Days Inn in Denham Springs, La is the one for me.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2010

I have stayed at the Days Inn in Denham Springs on many occasions over several years. I visit Denham Springs about every six months and always stay with them. I find it convenient to the interstate, restaurants, and shopping. I have found the staff to be very friendly and willing to assist with any details. The manager and his team have consistently been friendly and helpful. It is nice to see the same employees on each trip.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
nth. carrollton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

My family and I stayed for 3 dys. You cna't always trust the rateings placed on Tripadvisor. The room was spotless, I was pleasantly suprised when I found out they had shampoo and conditioner...I brought my own thinking Days Inn didnt have it. The nit e clerk was VERY friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was continental, filled your belly. not to much room for parking but had to trouble finding a spot. Beds were sssooo comfy. I definetly will go back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

We checked in and immediatly went to meet family for dinner. When we got back there were no available parking spaces at all - much less open handicap wheel chair access spaces. The vehicles that were in handicap spaces were not all displaying hang tags or plates and we ended up having to park at a red curb after the desk clerk was unwilling to call and have the illegaly parked vehicles towed. My husband is a disabled veteran, is an amputee and had an awful time getting from the vehicle to his chair - a good distance from the hotel entrance. The handicap room, although clean and spacious had its mini-fridge placed opposite the enterance of the bathroom - limiting wheelchair access and the handicap access shower - which had a stool provided only had a very high shower head with no hose or bar. If you really require a handicap friendly hotel - stay somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Denham Springs? Share your experiences!