“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nice place, decent food, great service. Fair prices on the menu or eat off the buffet, both are good.

Visited June 2013

“Wish we would have skipped this place!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

So disappointed! I read some good reviews so we decided to stop since we really wanted to enjoy some Cajun food while driving thru Louisiana. Picked this place BC of reviews and it was so convenient, right off interstate 10. The place stunk of cigarettes and you could hear hysterical,crazy laughter from the lounge next to restaurant. The salad bar was full of flies,which totally grossed me out. The soup was blah and so was my crawfish etouffe. My husband had catfish and he actually liked it. Overall, I wish we would have skipped this place!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Delicious etouffe!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Cajun restaurant by I-10. I had a crab cake as an appetizer and it was good but the sauce on top was delicious, as an entree I had etouffe and it was oustanding. My husband had gumbo (no my favorite) but he loved it as well as the jambalaya. We are coming back !!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Morse, Louisiana
“Gumbo WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is no truck stop! Treat yourself to great food at The Rice Palace in Crowley!! Their Chicken and Sausage Gumbo is the best and always tastes the same!! The Grilled Chicken is great too and their poor boys are bon temps!! Really all of the food is very good here! It is clean and has a nice atmosphere. Casual dining ! I like to go eat here!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crowley, Louisiana
“BEST CHICKEN AND SAUSAGE GUMBO in Acadiana!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Growing up in SW Louisiana you become a professional taster of various styles of gumbo. THE best gumbo that I've had is at Rice Palace. It's available every Sunday on the soup and salad buffet. Hands down, best, richest, authentic gumbo. Don't be scared that it's a gas station, it's a local favorite on Sunday's after church.

Visited January 2013