“Only La Quinta available (in 2 hour radius)” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Pinnacle Parkway, Covington, LA 70433   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Covington
“Only La Quinta available (in 2 hour radius)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

This was our first stay in a La Quinta. Our dog definitely loved it! Our room was a bit stale smelling but remedied by turning the a/c cooler. (All hotels that I have ever stayed in Louisiana smell like this.)
The front office clerk was extremely helpful, especially when we called to ask about availability.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Everything was great! Ashley at the front desk went out of her way several times to help my family and I. The pool was very refreshing and clean. Breakfast was good. We enjoyed our stay and will be back when we are in the area! Thanks for everything

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Everything was great!! From walking in to checking out. Front desk was sweet and very helpful and housekeeping did a great job cleaning my room. I will be back!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Covington, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Ashley and her manager were amazing at resolving a tricky issue we had with our room! We were treated with respect and were fairly compensated for what was unable to be repaired! This made our experience great! :-)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Prairieville, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is a great hotel overall except for the floor in room 342. My children, husband, and I had to keep clenaing our feet because they stayed dirty, as we walked on the floor bearfoot our feet would turn black. The floor needs to be cleaned bad.

Room Tip: Check out the floors especially room 342 before committing to staying here. Your feet will stay dir...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I come to the Wooden Boat Festival in Madisonville every year. Last year was our first time staying at this LaQuinta, and we were very pleased. The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were very clean. Just booked our rooms here again for the October 2012 festival. This hotel is the closest one to Madisonville, LA.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I came to this hotel because of a death in our family. I didn't know how to get around town and I was really in a bad spot emotionally! The manager and her staff went over and above to make sure I got where I needed to be and helped me with anything I asked. The manager actually brought me to some of the places I needed to go to insure I got there. I will always be grateful to them for their hospitality! Thank you!!

Barbara Schrully

• Stayed May 2012

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Covington? Share your experiences!