“Not Impressed!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 146 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Italian
“Not Impressed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

This was the worst Olive Gatden location I've ever visited. The food was mediocre to say the least. I don't have any plans to visit this location any time soon.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Maui, Hawaii
“Really stepped up their game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I haven't eaten in an Olive Garden in probably 4 or 5 years. It used to be so, so food served at economical prices in half clean restaurants. Well we were on a road trip and stopped off to eat at this restaurant and it was excellent. The restaurant was clean, the service and food were excellent. Since then I've eaten at another Olive Garden in Orlando while on business and the experience was almost exactly the same. The food quality is night and day compared to what it used to be. Yes the salad is still so, so but the rest of the food was very good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mew Orleans
“A Cockroach on the Ceilimg above us yet still full bill!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant enough place but with my family with two teenage girls freakimg out about a cockroach on the ceiling above their heads - we still got the full bill even though they couldn't finish their food!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hammond, Louisiana
“Great salad and bread sticks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love Olive Garden for their specials and the salad with bread sticks that come with your entree. I have noticed in recent visits that they aren't quite as free and easy with the bread sticks and salad as they used to be. It's there but you have to ask for it now. Prices are decent and I've never had a bad meal there.

Visited June 2013
Covington, Louisiana
“I've never been impressed with the food here. Compared to other locations.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Since opening, I've been here a handful of times. Each have disappointed me. To be fair, I am comparing this Olive Garden location to the one in Slidell, LA, as it has been very pleasing each and every visit over the last 10 years or so.

The Covington location, in general, seems to me to have slower service. I was not one offered a drink refill on my last visit with my wife, and the server did not seem to be available as the address we were seated in was fairly empty. I also find that I do not like the taste or texture of the food here as much as I do in Slidell, and I wish I could be more specific, but the good has just been off on every visit. Coincidence maybe?

On my last visit I decided that I would definitely take the 25 minute drive to Slidell instead, next time I want Olive Garden.

• Visited February 2013