“decent” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Kenner
“decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

i heard this was a new restaurant and we went to try it out. while the food was not bad i find it could use a little more spice. We did enjoy the redneck tea though.

Visited July 2013

66% Recommend
Lafayette, LA
“Fun Place, Excellent burgers, Good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a new place in our area, but I have eaten at several around the country and I was excited to see them come to Acadiana. The first time we tried to get in there was a 90 minute wait. I guess that means that word is out that you get good food at a reasonable price in a fun atmosphere.

I love the decor of this restaurant, and the menu has just about everything you would expect from a place in this genre.The service was excellent, and most important our food was very good.

I had never had a burger from a Sante Fe restaurant so we gave it a try. That was a real hand pressed burger that was thick, tasty, and very juicy. My wife and daughter agreed.

This location is next door to the movie theater. We ate and then went to the movies. Together it made for a wonderful evening!

• Visited June 2013