“Wonderful Seafood Cooked to Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Northeast Texas
“Wonderful Seafood Cooked to Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped here on our way back home from Florida. The fried Shrimp and Oysters were cooked to perfection and we really enjoyed our meal. My sister also had a Fried Fish with her meal. I always like the Landrys I've eaten at including New Orleans, La and Galveston, Tex.
All have had excellent cuisine and service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Paris, France
“Horribly over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just over priced for poor food. We ordered the snow crab 33.00. They were old,over cooked and fishy. Shame on you. I order the shrimp platter 24.00. Way over priced for being in Louisanna. It was mediocre at best. The service was fine.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida
“Excellent Resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Lovely restaurant and great service. Our bartender, Lonni, was right on top of things and could mix you any cocktail you may desire. Our server at dinner, Billie Jo, was excellent and the food and service are outstanding!!

Visited June 2013
Port Arthur, Texas
“Shrimp dinner was decent fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped at Landrys to eat after leaving New Orleans earlier that evening. Typical Landry's style seafood and waitress very nice/polite. Asked about dessert ( didn't need it but trying to stay awake for drive home so decided i needed chocolate) and chocolate mousse was suggested so I asked waitress to let me try that dessert. Instead of receiving the chocolate mousse cake, I was brought a chocolate brownie with ice cream and whipped cream by another waiter. Went ahead and started eating some of the dessert because I didn't see my waitress anywhere in the restaurant. Waitress did finally appear again and I asked her about the desert. Waitress checked my ticket and apologized saying she wrote down the wrong dessert so did I now want to try the mousse cake and I told her no thanks. Landry's bought this restaurant several years ago as I seem to recall it use to be Pats of Henderson (which is the name of a restaurant in Lake Charles, La).
I think this restaurant is good place to eat and it also has a unique gift shop located inside the restaurant..no photos allowed in this gift store though just FYI.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Georges, Canada
“Good Cajun Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Large building that was almost empty when we were there; it was a tuesday night. Servers were not too helpful; they did not make any suggestions to help us. Not enough time for the drinks; we were served very fast. Food is good however and local products are in evidence. Considered expensive for the product we got.

• Visited April 2013