“Would not stay again.” 1 of 5 stars

Super 8 Breaux Bridge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2088 Rees Street, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517   |
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Breaux Bridge

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was in town for 2 occassions. A family wedding and a family funeral. The smoking room smelled like someone had been smoking nonstop for months. I am a smoker, but have never experienced anything like it. I had to leave my clothes in my car. I am a college student, and on my first day there, I could not get on to the internet. I was given the password, but it wouldn't let me in,I contacted the office and was told that their internet is working fine and that something was wrong with my laptop. My laptop was 2 weeks old and I was able to pick up the internet from the local truck stop. I went to best buy in Lafayette, just to check anyway and nothing was wrong with it. They refused to reset their modem. The electrical recepticles were hanging out of the wall. The room was overall unsatisfactory. I did not bring any food into the room, and ate out at my family's homes.First night, I was sleeping and I woke up to go to the restroom. There were roaches on the floor that I had to kill. After that I went back to bed and slept. I felt something crawling on my face in while I was sleeping. When I jumped up, I found about 4 roaches in my bed. I reported it quickly and the manager was called from their telephone. Unfortunately I don.t know what was said because I could not understand their language. The receptionist never spoke in English while he was talking on the phone to the manager. How disrespectful. How do I know what he was telling the manager? No respect, no apology. Only to get told that they could put me in another room, but it is going to cost me more money. Why? Such pity. I will never stay there again. NEVER!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I will never stay in this hotel..... The toilet was not clean there was no towels in the room the bedding smelt Luke rotten feel and housekeeping came ask if I wanted my room cleaned and I said yes PLEASE and when I got back to the room Saturday night the had not gone in my room at all I have to go to the office to get towels and when I ask him for towels he didn't understand me so never again will I stay there they need to be shut down

• Stayed February 2013
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

reception was great, a warm welcome and reasonable price offered. When opened the room I saw a shabby chair, in need of a clean, an old TV and a general need of paint and upgrade. The bed however was clean and comfortable. bathroom I am sorry to say had a toilet that rocked and a shower curtain that needed changing. Internet was OK and the water hot and plentiful. Breakfast was above average.
I would say to the owners that a lick of paint and changes that would cost very little is needed.

Room Tip: If a cheap stay is needed this is the place
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Breaux Bridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Breaux Bridge

Address: 2088 Rees Street, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Location: United States > Louisiana > Breaux Bridge
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Breaux Bridge
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Breaux Bridge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Breaux Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Breaux Bridge Super 8
Breaux Bridge Super Eight
Super Eight Breaux Bridge

If you own or manage Super 8 Breaux Bridge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.