“A little heaven” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Charm Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Breaux Bridge
Country Charm Bed and Breakfast
You added Country Charm Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1144 Lawless Tauzin, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“A little heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We had a wonderful stay. Our daughter enjoyed a lot the feeding ducks experience and all the babies animals (especially the kitten) She did not want to leave. Thanks to Eric for our time.
Breaux Bridge is a nice Place and Lake Martin also

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I are from Houston and wanted to get away for the weekend to take in the Lafayette area. Eric was very accommodating for a last minute reservation. We stayed in the Lakeside Cottage and really enjoyed the Outdoor Kitchen and Entertainment area. We even changed our plans so that we could spend more time enjoying the grounds. The senery is beautiful, the fishing and canoeing was relaxing, the hospitality was refreshing and the cottage was quaint. We will certainly be back with and without friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had such a pleasant ''one night'' stay at this unique B&B....Eric was truly an outstanding host and even offered my friend and I a local beer upon arrival ! I would definately go back with my entire family next time and for a longer stay ! merci

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
tokyo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place was absolutley adorable! I stayed in the barn loft. It was pouring rain all night long..and the sound of the rain on the tin roof was just amazing! The loft space upstairs is quite big enough for 1-2 people (and maybe a couple with 1-2 children). There's a shower and hot tub, a cute little kitchen with breakfast table, a queen sized bed..ceiling fans, couches...etc. I only had one night...but so much wanted to stay for a week. The next morning was incredibly quiet except for birds singing and critters waking up. I enjoyed sitting quietly by the lake and watching the ducks...so pretty, so quiet, so tranquil. It was just what I needed before I hit the road for another long day of driving. This would be perfect for one person (I was traveling alone and felt very safe here), a couple....it's quite romantic, or a small family. I met one of the owners and he was helpful and kind. If I lived closer I would return frequently!

Room Tip: My review is of the loft in the barn building. Loved it up there! It was chilly, but they have heate...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Kissee Mills, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband & I are from Missouri, we chose a one day drive destination for a get-a-way during Thanksgiving 2012. I did a lot of research on places to stay & we chose Country Charm because of the extra amentities. We were able to enjoy the 5 acre lake for fishing and canoeing at no extra charge. We cooked breakfast each morning at the outdoor kitchen & grilled in the evenings by the lake & bonfire. Eric & Gloria made us feel right at home. We stayed in the lower level of the Barn - it was just perfect. Coffee each morning w/wine in the evenings. It was very close to town to enjoy the flea markets, restaurants & to see the history of Breuax Bridge. We made several day trips around the area to Henderson, Avery Island & New Iberia. Everything was just great, it was an awesome & relaxing week.

M & T
Kissee Mills/MO

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Eric & Gloria, the owners are as much welcoming, helpful and adorable as the place is magic !
They did all what they could to make our stay as easy and delightful as possible.
Their place is very special and one feels home there instantly.
We are a French couple and loved this B&B so much that we came back 3 weeks later ! We could had tried another place before flying back to Paris but we just did not need anything else that Eric & Gloria's B&B and Breaux Bridge surroundings !

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Port Pirie, South Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I are from Australia and were travelling across the US, staying mainly in roadside hotels. We decided to look for somewhere different and were overjoyed when we came across this little gem! The barn loft was just perfect. Beautiful bed and supplies and a luxurious bathroom. It was fall ( Autumn) which meant perfect weather for a short walk around the lake and we also went out on the water which was great fun! Our hosts were lovely and we had a great dinner in Breaux Bridge too! A great experience and we will stay again if we are passing through!

Room Tip: The Barn Loft was lovely.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Charm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!