“New Clean Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14221 Highway 90, Boutte, LA 70039   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boutte
“New Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went for Mardi Gras week, it was a very clean hotel, only 30 mins from New Orleans, the only thing is that there was a smell of natural gas in the air don't know if there was an gas rig somewhere but would go back to the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is the best place ever!!!!!! Everything is nice and clean and quite...The front desk is nice and they will work with u on everything and make your stay a lot better just like home....oh and they allow pets also so that's a great thing if u have pets.....The manger, keisha is soooooo sweet and nice

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Loxley, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

My brother in law lives in Cut Off and we were helping him move back to Alabama, so we stayed at the La Quinta on 90. I was iffy about it at first because I have had my fair share of nasty hotels traveling with my mother. The outside appearance and the lobby are nice, as they always are in any "nicer" hotel... But we all know looks can be deceiving and the rooms can be gross. Not this place!! I cannot begin to say how pleased I am with the cleanliness of this establishment.

I was in a car accident, in which I totaled my car, a year ago to the day we checked out of this hotel. I woke up for the first time in a year with NO PAIN. The beds are amazing, they are Beauty Rest, for those of you who are wondering. :)

The night I called and asked for vacancies for a single and double, the girl (apparently she was new) told me she had a couple of both and the rate was $119, and with military discount it would be $79. When we arrived there were no singles, even though I had only called 15-20 minutes earlier, so the relief receptionist put us in a double... And charged us $116 with military discount applied. The next morning I spoke with the manager, Lakeisha, and she fixed everything for us, and gave us the rate we were told the night before.

I know there are some negative reviews on this establishment, but there is new management taking over and I was very impressed. I WILL stay at this hotel again, if ever in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Boutte, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Needs a lot of coustomer relations and alot of attention to the pool and hot tub area. Brekfast was poor at best and glad I went to work before they set it up everyday. Getting coffee in the morning was bad, coffee was cold or warm and stale.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Boutte, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I could not get the hotel manager to clean my room. I was working night shift and they would not work around my schedule to clean my room. I was there for a month and only had my room cleaned a handful of times. On the occasion that i did get my room cleaned i had to find a maid and ask her to clean it. The front desk person was no help at all, i asked her several times if you could get someone to clean my room and she never did so it was left up too me. Terrible Experience. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The GM and the rest of the hotel staff are simply incompetent and rude. I booked a deluxe king room and was given a double bed instead, and never given a refund for the difference. My card was charged for 4 rooms when I booked only 2, and now a month later I am still attempting to get my money back. It took 30 minutes to check-in, and 20 to check-out despite the fact that I was the only person in the lobby at the time.

The hotel itself is nice enough though our bathroom was a little dirty. My only real complaint is how truly awful the general manager and her staff is. Do yourself a favor and stay some place else.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte? Share your experiences!