Our group stayed in three rooms at this hotel for a Saturday night stay in Bossier.
- Good sized room
- Hospitable staff
- Free Breakfast (waffle iron, cereal, coffee, eggs, fruit, yogurt, biscuits and gravy, etc)
- Comfortable beds
- Recently remodeled with new tile and paint (sort of superficial, though; you can still see spackled places on the wall under the new coat of paint)
- Neighborhood is fine and well lit. I think other reviewers had this wrong. Google Maps' Street View pictures are not accurate.
- Not the cleanest. One room had a dirty bathtub and the other had a cigarette hole in the comforter and condom wrapper in the drawer. Staff was very nice and quick to move us to another room. They seemed very disappointed in their maids and were apologetic when they found out about the unclean rooms.
- Owner/manager was a real go-getter, but the staff was a bit unprofessional and still being trained.
I might stay here again if the other hotels in the area were all full. Would rather pay an extra $20/night and stay at the Marriott or Hilton Garden Inn.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bossier City Comfort Inn