“great hotel choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City
Ranked #15 of 33 hotels in Bossier City
Bossier City, Louisiana
“great hotel choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here @ crossland. It is like home away from home. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. They were always able to assist in any need that I requested. Kendrick Johnson, O.J. Vance,Dashia Howell and all the staff have always seen to it that my stay here is enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager-SHR, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have to tell everyone that is thinking about coming to the Shreveport- Bossier City area anytime soon that the best place to stay for the money is here at Crossland Economy studios. Everyone here from Katelyn, the manager to the entire front desk staff, to the maintenance man James to the entire housekeeping staff are just great. They all will do whatever it takes to make your stay as much like home as possible. It is situated very near everywhere you need to go. The rooms are kept clean as are the grounds around the hotel. Everyone is polite and courteous and always trying to find ways to make things better for you. I have enjoyed my stay here at Crossland and will recomend this place to all.

Room Tip: I have only stayed on the upper floor but I can attest to the quietness of the area.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Manager-SHR, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for such a glowing response! We really truly appreciate your continued patronage. Word of mouth is the number one way we are able to continue to grow our business and I really appreciate you helping us with that cause. You are a delight to have as our guest and we look forward to continuing to host you. Thank you again!
Bossier City, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was a very clean, and safe place to stay (I walked my dog two miles everyday in the area and I am a female). In regards to having a dog... thats when it gets VERY PRICEY (The staff was really cool and friendly! During my stay, they were always able to assist in any need that I requested. Stayed about a total of one month (first trip), and another month stay a week after that. I will continue to use this place as needed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager-SHR, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give such a nice review about your most recent stay at Crossland Economy Studios- Shreveport Bossier City. It's such a pleasure to read that you had such a great experience staying here. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Thank you again for choosing the Crossland Economy Studios as your place to call your home away from home. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Benton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Staff is very rude and if you book online the price is different at your arrival:(( Housekeeping did not come by my entire three night stay....I was out of clean towels and toilet paper, when I asked staff I was only given one roll of toilet paper. I have stayed in the past, however the service was excellent.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager-SHR, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 1, 2013

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission. We will take your comments and coach our team to provide better service in the future.

Since you have stayed before and I'm hoping that you will return with us, I would like to mention that we do not provide housekeeping if your stay is under 8 nights, but as a courtesy we offer towel exchange at the front desk. The front desk staff are instructed to not bring items to guest rooms after hours for their safety. While that does not make up for their discourtesy, I hope that will shed some light on the issue that you had while staying here. I apologize that the front desk agent didn't explain those things to you during check in and I will make sure my staff is coached on properly informing guests upon arrival.

I hope you will give our hotel and company a chance to prove that your unsatisfactory experience was an exceptionAgain, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at 318-747-5800.
Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is my second time to stay here at Crossland in Bossier City. My first visit was very enjoyable. My last visit lasted over six months and the friendly service i got is what brought me back this time.The manager, Katelyn, the assistant manager Andrew, The maintenance supervisor James and the entire staff are so friendly and helpful. They strive to assist you in any way possible in a courteous and friendly manner.Being older and somewhat set in my ways I have made some requests that are out of the ordinary and the entire staff was there to see to my wants and needs. This is something that most other motels would scoff at. I will gladly recommend this motel to anyone who wants a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, specifically Katelyn, Andrew and James. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Dayton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent location and great weekly rates. This is where we stay when we are in town on business. The hotel has restaurants and shopping with in walking distance. The staff is excellent and was very willing to accommodate any concerns I had during my stay. The room was very clean with weekly cleanings. Any time I needed clean towels I just took my towels to the office and got clean ones with no extra charge. While my husband was at work I stay at the hotel and it was a safe place to be. The on site landry was very convenient and clean. My husband and I have stayed at other extended stay hotels and i have to say that every city I stay in I look for Crossland or one of their other hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Dirty. Area is run down. Carpet filthy. Needs painting. Laundry room dirty. I got bites all over. Manager said its not bedbugs. Wow then what is it? Cheap and allows big dogs. Convenient to shopping and restaurants, casinos and interstate 20.

• Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Thank you for your feedback and please note my apologies for your experience.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we were unsuccessful in achieving these goals.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City? Share your experiences!