“My second visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #16 of 33 hotels in Bossier City
Bossier City
“My second visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is my second time to stay here at Crossland in Bossier City. My first visit was very enjoyable. My last visit lasted over six months and the friendly service i got is what brought me back this time.The manager, Katelyn, the assistant manager Andrew, The maintenance supervisor James and the entire staff are so friendly and helpful. They strive to assist you in any way possible in a courteous and friendly manner.Being older and somewhat set in my ways I have made some requests that are out of the ordinary and the entire staff was there to see to my wants and needs. This is something that most other motels would scoff at. I will gladly recommend this motel to anyone who wants a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, specifically Katelyn, Andrew and James. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dayton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent location and great weekly rates. This is where we stay when we are in town on business. The hotel has restaurants and shopping with in walking distance. The staff is excellent and was very willing to accommodate any concerns I had during my stay. The room was very clean with weekly cleanings. Any time I needed clean towels I just took my towels to the office and got clean ones with no extra charge. While my husband was at work I stay at the hotel and it was a safe place to be. The on site landry was very convenient and clean. My husband and I have stayed at other extended stay hotels and i have to say that every city I stay in I look for Crossland or one of their other hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Dirty. Area is run down. Carpet filthy. Needs painting. Laundry room dirty. I got bites all over. Manager said its not bedbugs. Wow then what is it? Cheap and allows big dogs. Convenient to shopping and restaurants, casinos and interstate 20.

• Stayed June 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Thank you for your feedback and please note my apologies for your experience.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we were unsuccessful in achieving these goals.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one.
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good location and excellent rate over holiday weekend. Booked two rooms. One was a renovated two bed double room. It had new carpeting, flat screen TV and brand new modern furniture. Unfortunately, the kitchen and bathroom were not renovated and in rather poor condition. Also note that the kitchen only has a under counter fridge and not a full size unit. Second room was the least expensive double studio room possible. This unit was unrenovated. It has the same kitchen and bath as the other but older furnishings with scratches and dents. If you are the type of person who demands brand new, pristine accommodations, you will not be happy here. If you are staying just a night or two and don't want to pay high casino rates, this would suffice. I must point out that the staff was excellent and very willing to accommodate and resolve any concerns within their control. Location was also convenient to many restaurants as well as a grocery store and K-Mart across the street. Casinos less than 10 minutes away via I-20. Fellow guests were quiet and we felt safe at the property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thanks for the review. We are in the process of updating properties and rooms across the country so hearing the positive feedback on our efforts means a lot. We look forward to hosting you again in the very near future!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

We just needed a cheap room for a couple of days, and I guess this qualified. The "non-smoking" room apparently was importing smoke from a neighbor, or the previous resident had spontaneously combusted.

The "clean" room had mildew stains and a rusted out sink. My clean towel had someone else's hair folded inside. (In fairness, though, I'm sure the hair had been cleaned.)

The staff was nice, and it's a relatively safe locale, but there are a multitude of hotels around the area that are better w/ comporable price.

• Stayed May 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

We know that our guests have many lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. The description you presented of your accommodation is not representative of our quality standards and as such is clearly not acceptable. In order to meet our standards going forward, I will work with my staff to ensure that you and our future guests do not experience this type of incident.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

If you want a nice clean studio at a reasonable price I would recommend this Bossier city location. Main positive: Quite comfortable room, location close to fast food (MacDonald's, etc ) and Casinos about five miles alway. Negatives: My room was small (all the rooms appear to be about 80% the size of an average hotel room). I missed not having an ice machine available and took 4 hours to freeze ice tray in mini-refrigerator provided. Overall, very good value

Room Tip: You get best price if you book using Priceline.com
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you are wondering where old fashioned customer service went, then come here. I have stayed here for almost 6 months and am very satisfied. Manager: Kaitlyn and asst. mgr. Andrew have been great. The very few problems or questions i have had were answered or taken care of immediately. Room is comfortable and motel is quiet. Rooms walkways and grounds are kept clean. Staff is professional and helpful. Even the housekeeping personell are great. Would reccomend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear George,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City? Share your experiences!