“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 33 hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wonderful hotel and staff. Great breakfast too. Staff was very helpful and said "Hello" and our names when we entered the hotel. Breakfast servers were extremely friendly and cheery which we liked. They made sure your morning start was just as you like it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Jamie M.,
Cheery is exactly the way we strive to start and end every day here at Hampton Inn Shreveport – Bossier City. Thank you for selecting our hotel as your place to rest while visiting our city. We also thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. As the director of sales for the hotel, I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your time here with us. I will share your comments with our team.

The next time you find yourself in Bossier City, we will have a room ready and waiting for you.

All the best,
Shelly Williams and the Hampton team

219 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mena, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

After a busy hectic day will rest wonderfully at this location. They have a great breakfast and 5 star guest relations. A little hard to find entrance but once there you will sleep tight. Internet is fast and easy to access strait from your room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Mary Kay P.,

Thank you for your visit to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us here on Trip Advisor. You are right, our quiet location and clean, fresh Hampton Bed make for a peaceful night’s sleep. And the free wireless internet access makes it easy to connect to the rest of the world without having to leave that comfy bed. Thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn Shreveport – Bossier City and we hope you choose to rest your head with us again next time your travels bring you to the area.

Shelly W. and the Hampton Inn Team
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We always know that our stay at a Hampton will bring us a good nights rest. We trust this hotel chain and have never been disappointed. The bed linens are wonderfully white and clean. We love the cookies and the breakfast. However the front desk staff at this location exceeded all others. They get a A+ multi star award

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Bikersamipami,

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Bossier City, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. Our staff takes great pride in providing “A+ multi star award” service to each and every guest and we are happy you experienced it and took the time to share it!
We understand you have many choices when you travel and you choosing the Hampton brand means a lot to us, but you choosing Hampton Inn on Gould Drive in Bossier City, warms our hearts!

Until next time,
Shelly W. & The Hampton Inn Team
Plano, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

A nice quiet, clean and restful property. Very good staff. Good quality for the money. Well located to Highway 20. Close to good resturants and good food. Centrally located for all of the areas entertainment options.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Michael M.,
We thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of our hotel. We like to think our hotel is nestled in the perfect little corner of Bossier City. It’s far enough from the highway to be nice and quiet but near enough to have convenient access to I-20. As you said, good restaurants are also just minutes away, as well as the Texas Roadhouse within walking distance. Our staff and I appreciate your kind words and hope we have the pleasure of your presence on your next visit to Shreveport – Bossier City.

Thank you for choosing Hampton.

Shelly Williams & The Hampton Team
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. The lobby was nicely laid out. Rooms were reasonably priced and clean. The bed was very comfortable, rivaling or besting some 4-5 star hotels I have stayed at. Would definitely return if I was in the area again.

• Stayed July 2013
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear SDR1076,
As director of sales of the Hampton Inn Bossier City, I’m so glad you enjoyed our hotel and were pleased with our staff. We pride ourselves in providing top-notch service for each and every guest! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review. I will be sure to share it with the entire team. Next time you’re passing through, our team members will be glad to welcome you back.

All the best,
Shelly and the team at the Hampton Inn Bossier City
NATCHITOCHES, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was there visiting my son and his family. The staff that works at this hotel made us all feel like we were amongst family. The breakfast was delicious every morning, and the room was very comfortable and clean. The beds in our room were so comfortable, I wish we could've taken them home. We've decided for all of our future visits to the Bossier City area, that we'll always stay at this location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sue R.,
This is Shelly Williams, director of sales for Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thanks so much for your positive review! What a pleasure it was to hear about how our team members helped you and your family feel right at home. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review.

Until next time,
Shelly Williams and your friends at Hampton Inn Bossier City
DeSoto, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was the weekend of my family reunion is West Monroe, LA but we decided to go a day early and enjoy the LA Boardwalk. The hotel was somewhat difficult to find and basically looked a bit run down on the outside. Once entering the lobby it was a bit better. Although the check-in process moved fast, I was not greeted when I entered and I had to ask her my room number as for she did not tell me or write it on my card sleeve. Immediately upon entering the elevator I was hit with a strong cigarette smell and it continued down the hall and into the room we stayed in. The linen on the bed looked clean but it looked like someone had laid across the bed and taken a nap and didn’t straighten the bed back up. The towels in the bathroom were dingy looking and there was mold growing out of the caulking in the tub. I was very disappointed in my stay at this hotel and little did I know it would only get worse once I got to West Monroe. I will either change hotel chains or move one step up to the Hilton Garden Inns. I'm with the Hampton Inns in LA.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Mr_LDWatson ,

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel and more specifically regarding our cleanliness. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. We strive on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue does not occur again. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Gary Theus

Been to Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City? Share your experiences!