“Great rooms, friendly staff, very pet-friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Denton, Texas
“Great rooms, friendly staff, very pet-friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel... this was probably our third or fourth stay in the past few years. We always have a great stay at this hotel. We stay here because it is very close to the Horseshoe and we enjoy going there but the Horseshoe hotel does not allow pets to stay. We always travel with our two small dogs and always feel comfortable taking them to the Hampton. They do not have a pet fee, they have ample room for the dogs to go "potty" outside, and the hotel feels secure and safe.

The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. Plenty of towels in the room. Nice free breakfast provided.

Check-in always goes very smoothly and the front desk staff is so friendly, warm, and professional. Every staff person we encountered was so nice and helpful.

We enjoyed our stay and will definitely return the next time we are in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear neverpromised,
We, at Hampton Inn Bossier City, appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We also thank you and your pets for your continued loyalty to our property! We are proud to be a very pet-friendly hotel and welcome all of our four-legged friends to visit us here in the heart of Bossier City. I am pleased to be able to share your feedback from your visit with our team. Thank you, again, for choosing to stay with Hampton Inn Bossier City and we hope we have the honor of hosting you again in the near future.

Shelly Williams & the Hampton team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I'm a Hilton Honors Gold member, so I have stayed in a lot of hotels. We stayed 2 nights at the Hampton. The front desk staff were always smiling and happy to accomodate us. I'm a clean freak and I was more than satisfied with my room. The bedspread is washed for every guest. I hate using the glasses provided in my room, because you never see fresh glasses on the maids cart, you just know they are rinsing them out in the bathroom sink. The Hampton provided individual paper cups, sealed in plastic. Just my cup of tea. At my age, I get up a couple of times during the night to use the bathroom and I hate to turn on the bright lights each time. The Hampton provided a low wattage night-light in the bathroom. The bulb burned out, so I took the night light down to the front desk. The maintenance man brought out a new unit and instead of just handing it to me, he said let's go check the outlet and make sure that you don't have a problem with it also. He was very professional and the proud father of 5 daughters, the last of whom were finally graduating from college. The staff made our trip. We'll be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Albany, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. The rooms were beautiful and spacious and the mattress was VERY comfortable. The décor is uplifting and makes you happy. The staff is friendly and professional. Continental breakfast was good not as great as a GREAT hotel should have. It's about 3-4 miles from the major casinos and the Boardwalk. Very convenient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Frank C.,
This is Shelly, director of sales, and on behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel! We are very happy that you appreciate the hard work that went into designing our newly renovated guest rooms. I also appreciate your feedback about the breakfast and we apologize that it was not as great as the rest of your stay. We have revisited our breakfast offerings to ensure all items are fresh and delicious for every guest. We hope you’ll give us another shot on your next visit. We’ll save a seat for you at the breakfast table.

Shelly Williams, Director of Sales
Shreveport, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Based on the hotel fullness it behoove the Hampton to put me in another Hilton property, because based on my profile. I shouldn't been in that situation where my 4 day stay was by the elevator. To where I was smelling kitchen food each night of my stay. But in all fairness management did provide me with 10,000 points. At less a compromise was made.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Ivory H,

As the director of sales at this hotel, I’d like to thank you for staying with us last week. I am sorry that you were unhappy with the location of the room in which you stayed and the sounds and smells of breakfast that came along with it. I deeply regret that you had such a poor experience while at our hotel. We are committed to our guests’ satisfaction and have addressed the importance of profile selections with our team. We will take every measure to ensure that this doesn’t happen again. We hope you’ll give us another shot on your next visit so you can experience a relaxing and comfortable stay at our property. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Shelly Williams, Director of Sales
Tyler, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Would definitely stay again. The room was clean and the bedding clean. The bed was wonderful. The bathroom was clean and lots of towels freshly folded. We had no problem. We had a wonderful stay and we enjoyed the boardwalk. If you like to shop and eat you will love the boardwalk or if you just want to walk to keep in shape hangout at the boardwalk.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Dorothy T,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Also, thank you for noticing the cleanliness of our rooms. Our housekeeping staff takes pride in their jobs – and I will let them know that you appreciated their efforts. It’s our pleasure to offer you great Hampton service, and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the nearby Louisiana Boardwalk.
Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing our hotel. I hope you can come back for another visit soon.

Hope to see you soon!
Shelly & your friends at the Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City
Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We arrived really late to the hotel. Upon entering the hotel, we were immediately greeted with a warm and friendly smile. We stay at Hampton Inn's everywhere we travel, and I most say we truly felt welcomed at this hotel. Can't wait to get back up in there area so we can stay with them again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Christopher G,
I’m Shelly, director of sales at the Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City. Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We like to think that great customer service is what sets a hotel apart and I am glad you felt welcomed during your stay with us. The next time you travel to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Many thanks,
Shelly & the entire team at Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I always use Hampton Inns for my points but this is the first time I have stayed at this location, the front desk staff has outstanding customers service and even offer me a cold beer as I was checking in, I am sorry i do not remember her name but I am sure the whole front desk staff is outstanding. The rooms are very clean and large. And the value was just outstanding!! Under $90.00!!!!!!!! The breakfast was very good with a lot of options for a free breakfast this was outstanding!!!!! The only problem i had was trying to locate the hotel since the hotel is on a service road i just recommend to make sure you have the hotel phone number and the staff will be more than happy to give you directions

Room Tip: I truly believe all rooms are good because the hotel is not on the highway