“Business trip to LA” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Business trip to LA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Extremely friendly staff and clean hotel accomodations. Would stay here again. It's a new hotel that is right off 220; close to restuarants and shopping. Takes about 15 minutes or less to get to Hwy 20.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for writing a review on about your stay with us in Bossier City. I will be sharing your review with all of your new friends here at the hotel. Thank for staying with us and sharing your experience.

Gary Theus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mesquite, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Outstanding property with excellent restaurant (Mexican) next door
Good location off loop
we had a King Studio and it was very well done
Public area was very well decorated
Staff was friendly
Noisy guests checked into room above us at 3 AM, but a call to the desk resolved the issue

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review. Next time you’re passing through, our team members will be glad share even more local flavor with you

Hiawassee, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The nightclub adjacent to the hotel started playing at 10pm to 2pm. If you want to get any sleep during that time, you're out of luck!! It's so bad that the bed actually vibrates from the base. Stay at the motel next door as it's further away from the noise.

• Stayed January 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I thank you for selecting our hotel and I truly apologize that we did not meet expectations. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize in regards to the noise you encountered during your stay. I totally regret that the noise coming from the nightclub near us was disruptive to you and your rest was interrupted. I thank you for bringing this up to my attention so that I may follow-up with local authorities. Our guests comfort is our main priority and I assure you that this will not occur again.

Once again, I do apologize for any inconveniences you may have had and I hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was so newly remodeled that they were carrying out boxes and doing the punch list as I entered the room. Still a great clean bed. A comfortable place to sit. The lobby/ breakfast dining area was very comfortable, clean and inviting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I’m Gary, general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for writing a review about you stay with us in Bossier City. I want to let you know that the hotel is completely renovated so all rooms are done!! I hope you will come back and stay with us here at the Hampton Inn.

Russellville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very clean, comfortable room! We enjoyed the excellent customer service at this location. (I sometimes think customer service is a dying art. However, it is alive and well here. ) It was very easy to get to, and close to shopping, dining. Loved the lobby, and the photos they have. We enjoyed the breakfast too. As a coffee lover, I enjoyed the coffee available anytime in the lobby. We plan to stay here again! They have the best staff here!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Karen,

Thank You, for a great review on TripAdvisor! I agree customer service is our hotel #1 priority. We as a company love for our guest to feel the “Hamptonality” when they are here at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience. Stop by anytime we will have the coffee ready upon your arrival.

DAYTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a newer hotel that is very easy to get to from Interstate 20. The rooms are very clean and have free access to the internet. There are numerous restaurants and stores for shopping nearby. The hotel staff is very customer friendly.

Room Tip: The south side of the hotel is very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear PATSY_BDayton,

Thank you for staying here at the Hampton Inn Bossier City, La. What a pleasure it was to here about how our team members treated you on your visit here at the Hampton Inn. I truly understand I’ve been blessed to have a great staff. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Every time I come to Shreveport I stay here, I have never had an issue. The first stay was for 2 weeks...work....enjoyable. This stay 1 week...pleasure... The staff is the friendliest. I completely love this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I’m Gary, general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for writing a review on my hotel. What a pleasure it is to hear you had a great stay. We pride ourselves in keeping the hotel spotless and great customer services. When your travels take you to Bossier City again, we’d be honored to have you stay with us again.

Many Thanks,

Team Hampton Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City? Share your experiences!