“Consistently good” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn for the past few years when visiting this area for an annual event. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms and common areas are clean and comfortable. One time, there was a minor problem with the television cable. Without any complaint from us, they offered a complimentary night. We will continue to stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
ewidiastuti, Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
I'm Jackie, assistant general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing our hotel.

Hope to see you soon!
Jackie and entire team at the Hampton Inn Bossier City, La

201 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

The staff was extremely friendly. Made reservations online and check-in and check-out was quick and easy. Wanted a pet friendly hotel and this was the place. We only stayed one night and was very pleased. We will always stay at this hotel when we visit Bossier City. My companion commented you cannot tell this was a pet friendly hotel by the way our room was clean and clean smelling. With my dog, I was up and about at all hours and no matter what time of day or night the staff greeted us and was very helpful. Cannot say enough about how we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
ewidiastuti, Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
I'm Jackie, assistant general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City. Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We are so pleased that you found the cleanliness of your room exceptional we pride ourselves in keeping our hotel spotless.

See you next time!
Jackie and the entire team at the Hampton Inn Bossier City
Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Courteous hotel staff and clean property makes this hotel worth staying. Clean rooms and common areas. I didn't have a car and there are no convenience stores close by but there is a Texas Roadhouse in front that has pretty good food.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Rayville, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

My husband and I came over on Sept 23rd and stayed at the Hampton Inn. What a wonderful experience we had. The staff were wonderful and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms were clean and the beds were so comfortable I didn't want to get out of it. We truly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton and any time we go back to Bossier we are DEFINITELY STAYING AT THE HAMPTON. Thanks to everyone at the Hampton for making sure our stay was perfect. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because this place is definitely a 10 star hotel....

Room Tip: any room would be a good room.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
ewidiastuti, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
What a pleasure it was to hear about how our team members helped make your stay even more special! We are also pleased that you found this to be true when it came to the cleanliness of your room. We pride ourselves in keeping our hotel spotless. Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I will be sure to share it with all of the team members here at the hotel.

See you next time! We Love Having You Here!

All the best,
Ema and the entire team at the Hampton Inn Bossier City LA
Altus, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here one night with my wife on our way north. The Hotel is very normal, meaning there's nothing to distinguish it from Amy other Hampton. I guess that's good if you don't want surprizes.
the area has a bunch of other 3 star hotels next to it, but a very poor selection of restaurants nearby. You have to drive into town, a few miles away for that.
The hotel is warm and clean in the Lobby. They have their signature happyhour which is nice as well as 24 hour coffee in the lobby.
The rooms are up to date and comfy. The beds are really remarkable - great sleep there!
There are basic amenities in the room, also HD cable on TV. The bath rooms are great too, very modern with lots of light, marble and glass.
overall this is a perfect one night stop hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
ewidiastuti, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us in Bossier City LA. We are so pleased that you found this to be true when it came to the cleanliness of your room and the hotel. We pride of ourselves in keeping our hotel spotless. Next time you're passing through, our team members will be glad to share even more local flavor with our famous southern cuisine with you. Once again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review.

All the best,
Ema and the entire team at the Hampton Inn Bossier City, LA.
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Gould Drive for Labor Day Weekend. We booked for Friday and Saturday there and Sunday we had a reservation at the Hilton downtown. Both Hotels had extremely comfortable beds but the Hampton Inn is the winner in my eyes. The Hampton Inn is quiet and doesn't have the constant flow of people that you see at the Hilton. The staff is wonderful. The people at the desk were eager and willing to help us find fun things to do and also gave us a map of the area. Also, the dining girl was cheery and sweet at 6 am in the morning. At one time, we were leaving and the housekeeper saw us and ran after us, asking what we would like done to our room while we were gone. The Room was breath-taking with beautiful window coverings and a small granite coffee table. It had a pull-out sofa and a soft, soft king bed. The only thing negative about the Hampton Inn is that since they use evaporative coolers, the floor damp throughout and I wondered if there was a lot of mold in the carpet. My most favorite thing was that checkout is at Noon. Other hotels have housekeepers intruding in rooms at 9:00 am yelling, "Housekeeping". I always feel rushed and hate it, especially when they enter the room. At the Hampton Inn, I never had to deal with that like I did at the Hilton. Don't get me wrong, the Hilton is beautiful and their rooms are more elegant. At the Hilton, the staff was courteous and Nice but the visitors are rude and stuffy. I felt as if everyone was trying to prove they had more money than the next person. It was hard to be comfortable there and felt the need to wear my best jewelry and clothes. Not my cup of tea but maybe it's yours. They have a HUGE fitness center on the top floor of the building with a heated pool and jacuzzi. The views are also gorgeous on the Odd Number side. (ex. 5th floor, Room 509). The front desk guy, Michael helped me feel like a lotto winner when all king suites were booked and he was able to snatch one for me when ten other people were waiting in the lobby for the same size suites. haha. My advice is split up your stay and choose both. The experience was great! Oh, they charge Valet at the Hilton, It's not free. You will see it on your bill so self park. Also don't drink the water in the room, that's charged too. And last but not least, bring soups, ramen noodle cups, snacks, and bottled water. I'm not kidding when I say the whole city closes at 9:00 pm. Even the gas stations are closed because of crime.....and if you are going to the casino for slots; Sam's Town and Boom Town were the only casino's that I actually saw people winning big and heard the machines going off. Harrah's and Horseshoe are definitely a big waste and need to include some modern machines. Hope I helped.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for spending a holiday weekend with us at the Hampton Inn Bossier City, LA. What a pleasure to hear that how our team members helped make your stay more enjoyable! As general manager, I've been very lucky enough to work with fantastic team for the past two years. Thank you for taking the time to write this review - I will be sure to share it with all the Team Members here at the hotel.

When travels take you to the other sides of Louisiana again, we'd be honored to have you and your family stay with us again.

See you next time!
Ema and the entire team at the Hampton Inn Bossier City, LA.
TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

We went to gamble and have a "kid free" evening. I am a super clean freak (check a room BEFORE paying, pull down sheets,look for yuck in the bthrm,etc) and do not smoke OR like other peoples animals so I was pleasantly surprised when we checked into this gem..No screaming children,shady characters in the lobby,etc. It is a little off the beaten path and it's totally worth it. They have breakfast in the am which is a bonus+++. There were people w/kids when we went to check out and they looked happy so I'm assuming they enjoyed the pool which I did not visit but it looked very enticing...they also had a work out area with all the bells and whistles but I was there to gamble ...

Room Tip: Did NOT book ahead and still got an awesome room at the same price...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
ewidiastuti, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, August 1, 2011
I'm Ema, general manager at the Hampton Inn Bossier City LA. Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We are so pleased that you found this to be true when it came to the cleanliness of your room. We pride ourselves in keeping our hotel spotless. The next time your travels take you back to Bossier City again, we'd be honored to have you stay with us again.

See you next time! We Love Having You Here!
Ema and entire team at the Hampton Inn Bossier City LA

Been to Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City? Share your experiences!