“OK Older La Quinta” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
Chicago, Illinois
“OK Older La Quinta”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2004

This is an average older exterior-corridor style La Quinta. The rooms appear to have been renovated in the past few years and included a micro/fridge. The room was adequately clean but the bath fixtures apppeared to be old. Beds were not very comfortable. I've stayed in nicer LQ's, but this one was fine for a place to crash after a long night of gambling.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2004

My husband and I stayed at La Quinta in
Bossier City and we were more impressed with
their service and hospitatily than when we stayed
at BoomTown,and we liked the room a lot better
at La Quinta . We had a suite at BoomTown and
the people were not so hospitable.
DnChesney@aol.com

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2004

We had internet reservations for 2 nights in Non-Smoking room. Check in was quick due to having the "La Quinta Returns" number.
We had absolutely no problems with the room. Appeared to have been cleaned well, standard room with 2 double beds and well lighted table with two chairs to work on. Small closet with lots of hanging area. Bath area was spotless, and was well cleaned while we were there. Room was quiet, and we found it to be very convenient (within 5 to 10 minutes) to all of the casinos except LA Downs. Beds were comfortable, TV worked fine, AC worked great, and there was no smoke smell.
With the prices that the casinos are now charging for their rooms (unless you are lucky enough to get them comped), the LaQuinta seemed like a bargin to me. I don't expect to have it look like the Venetian when I stay there, just a clean, comfortable room at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2004
Plano, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2004

I had originally booked the Ramada Inn Bossier City but after reading the reviews, changed my reservation to what I thought to be the "more reliable" (and more expensive) La Quinta. The front desk person was extremely rude and only had a unreadable copy of map of the area to give us when asked how to get to the surrounding casinos. The bathroom tile was moldy and the floor dirty. I think they selected their bath towels based on how closely they resembled heavy-duty sandpaper. The air conditioning unit was stuck on high/freeze so my family and I nearly froze to death during the night. The hotel was farther from the casinos than we had meant to be and the area was mainly industrial. The breakfast was the highlight of our stay with adequate choices available, which is why I gave this hotel two stars instead of one. For the $72 + tax I paid, I'd highly recommend others stay elsewhere.

Been to La Quinta Inn Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Bossier City

Address: 309 Preston Blvd., Bossier City, LA 71111
Location: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
#3 Best Value Hotel in Bossier City
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Bossier City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Bossier City Hotel Bossier City
La Quinta Bossier City
Bossier City La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Bossier City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.