“Clean, comfortable room. Friendly, helpful staff. Affordable rates.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Bossier City

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn Bossier City to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Bossier City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Preston Blvd., Bossier City, LA 71111   |
Ranked #14 of 33 hotels in Bossier City
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, comfortable room. Friendly, helpful staff. Affordable rates.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

LaQuinta Bossier City gave me a clean, comfortable, affordable alternative to staying at the pricey hotels at the convention center. I try to stay at LaQuinta wherever I need a motel because I can always get a good room at a good price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Palestine, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Fence with barb wire along back not good ,18 wheelers take up all back parking,they had upgraded beds which was good still bath is so small and the door had been puddied fixed and wouldn't close.they put us inside a building away from parking which was quiet until the cleaners and work men started hollaring and laughing( we were doing a night shift)I think her name was Melissa at the front was real nice it was a basic breakfast and we had to come in and get it b4 we went to bed because it closes at 9.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We loved staying here. Clean smelling room, clean & comfy sheets, clean bathroom, safe parking lot. The only thing that would have topped off our trip would be if the room had a mini fridge & microwave. Continental breakfast was really good. Staff is exceptionally nice and go above & beyond to help. Love and support the military & their familes by offering great military rate! Recommend this hotel! Don't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had a great time. I had to leave early and the staff on duty at the time made sure that I took breakfast on the run. I thought that was nice. They showed that they cared. I would stay here again. Thanks La Quinta.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here back in July 2012. Upon entering the room we thought it looked nice enough. The problem was the two beds. On one bed you could see blood stains on the matress through the white sheets. I pulled the sheets back to make sure. Yep...very nasty!! As I was trying to go to sleep on the other bed, I felt something hit my leg. I pulled the covers back and it was a quilting pin left in the bed by the housekeeping staff! I called the front desk to complain. The guy told me to come get new sheets. That wasnt even the problem! I told him to come to look at the pin in my bed. He came and investigated, but knocked over some water on the bedside table and actually ruined my phone sitting there. He promised to tell the MOTEL manager and that I would definitely be getting a call to check on the matter. I never got a call from anyone. Plus, I had to buy another expensive phone due to the carelesness of that employee.

We also heard a lot of noise throughout the night...doors slamming and people talking loud outside. We didnt get much sleep. If we had been in a better area and it wasnt so hot, I would have slept out in the car.

Before leaving the next day, my husband tried to find something to eat at the "free" breakfast. It was not up to the standards of other La Quintas we have stayed in over the years. Needless to say, we ate at McDonalds instead.

I do not reccomend this motel at all. There is no excuse for dirty and unsafe beds.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to La Quinta Inn Bossier City? Share your experiences!