“A clean room at a fair price” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Bossier City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Preston Blvd., Bossier City, LA 71111   |
Ranked #14 of 33 hotels in Bossier City

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had a great time. I had to leave early and the staff on duty at the time made sure that I took breakfast on the run. I thought that was nice. They showed that they cared. I would stay here again. Thanks La Quinta.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here back in July 2012. Upon entering the room we thought it looked nice enough. The problem was the two beds. On one bed you could see blood stains on the matress through the white sheets. I pulled the sheets back to make sure. Yep...very nasty!! As I was trying to go to sleep on the other bed, I felt something hit my leg. I pulled the covers back and it was a quilting pin left in the bed by the housekeeping staff! I called the front desk to complain. The guy told me to come get new sheets. That wasnt even the problem! I told him to come to look at the pin in my bed. He came and investigated, but knocked over some water on the bedside table and actually ruined my phone sitting there. He promised to tell the MOTEL manager and that I would definitely be getting a call to check on the matter. I never got a call from anyone. Plus, I had to buy another expensive phone due to the carelesness of that employee.

We also heard a lot of noise throughout the night...doors slamming and people talking loud outside. We didnt get much sleep. If we had been in a better area and it wasnt so hot, I would have slept out in the car.

Before leaving the next day, my husband tried to find something to eat at the "free" breakfast. It was not up to the standards of other La Quintas we have stayed in over the years. Needless to say, we ate at McDonalds instead.

I do not reccomend this motel at all. There is no excuse for dirty and unsafe beds.

• Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was without a doubt the best La Quinta I have ever stayed the night at. Everything was excellent. The price was a little higher than Ft. Worth or South Carolina, but the place and service was super. Highly recommend to travelers going through Shereveport, LA.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The Stay Was Very Enjoyable, The Room Was Nice And Clean, The Staff Also Was Very Nice And Helpful With Getting Us Set Up To Obtain Points When Selecting To Stay At Any LaQuinta Inn.
Overall Stay Was Excellent.
Thanks,

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Bossier City

Address: 309 Preston Blvd., Bossier City, LA 71111
Location: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
#2 Best Value Hotel in Bossier City
#10 Business Hotel in Bossier City
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Bossier City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Bossier City Hotel Bossier City
La Quinta Bossier City
Bossier City La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Bossier City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.