“love” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
“love”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had a great time. I had to leave early and the staff on duty at the time made sure that I took breakfast on the run. I thought that was nice. They showed that they cared. I would stay here again. Thanks La Quinta.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here back in July 2012. Upon entering the room we thought it looked nice enough. The problem was the two beds. On one bed you could see blood stains on the matress through the white sheets. I pulled the sheets back to make sure. Yep...very nasty!! As I was trying to go to sleep on the other bed, I felt something hit my leg. I pulled the covers back and it was a quilting pin left in the bed by the housekeeping staff! I called the front desk to complain. The guy told me to come get new sheets. That wasnt even the problem! I told him to come to look at the pin in my bed. He came and investigated, but knocked over some water on the bedside table and actually ruined my phone sitting there. He promised to tell the MOTEL manager and that I would definitely be getting a call to check on the matter. I never got a call from anyone. Plus, I had to buy another expensive phone due to the carelesness of that employee.

We also heard a lot of noise throughout the night...doors slamming and people talking loud outside. We didnt get much sleep. If we had been in a better area and it wasnt so hot, I would have slept out in the car.

Before leaving the next day, my husband tried to find something to eat at the "free" breakfast. It was not up to the standards of other La Quintas we have stayed in over the years. Needless to say, we ate at McDonalds instead.

I do not reccomend this motel at all. There is no excuse for dirty and unsafe beds.

• Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was without a doubt the best La Quinta I have ever stayed the night at. Everything was excellent. The price was a little higher than Ft. Worth or South Carolina, but the place and service was super. Highly recommend to travelers going through Shereveport, LA.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The Stay Was Very Enjoyable, The Room Was Nice And Clean, The Staff Also Was Very Nice And Helpful With Getting Us Set Up To Obtain Points When Selecting To Stay At Any LaQuinta Inn.
Overall Stay Was Excellent.
Thanks,

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Houston, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We needed a place to stay while visiting family that was pet friendly and we found this La Quinta to be a great home base for the visit. We stayed in a double bed room that was fairly spacious for the $85 per night price tag. The sheets were fresh, the heater/air conditioner worked well, the room had a great flat screen TV with a clear picture, the shower was small but worked well, the hair dryer was good. We did not try the breakfast the next morning but it did run until 9:30am which is fairly late compared to other hotels. The room key had a coupon for Johnny's Pizza which was nice. In addition to the double beds the room also had a small desk with two chairs and several lamps, and a full length mirror. The center courtyard between the buildings is also very well maintained and benches if you wanted an outdoor area to rest in. We did interact with the service desk other than at check in which was easy and helpful. The beds were very comfortable.

The room was extremely clean. Normally I worry about the cleanliness of budget hotels, but this one was very clean and almost looked new.

The Negatives: The shampoo and soap that was in the room was horrible! It was a citrus shampoo and soap and while it smelled good, it made my body sticky and itchy until I was able to take another shower. (Always bring travel soap and shampoo is the moral of this story). The location is not great. There is nothing near this hotel except other hotels, car dealerships and other residential neighborhoods. If you want to be close to the action, this hotel is not right for you.

I will give this hotel a try again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard facing room.