“Had a wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2015 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City, LA 71111 (Formerly Bossier Hotel & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Had a wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ok, I'm going to assume that this is a completely different property than any of the previous reviews I've read, although it is the same address. It looks to be a brand new hotel. When you walk up to the entrance the Homewood Suites is on your left and the Hilton Garden Inn is on your right. I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. I would have chosen the Homewood as I stay for 4 or 5 days at a time and would have preferred a suite, but the price difference was significant. As far as my review of the Hilton Garden Inn, I have absolutely no complaints. Everything is new and clean, the room is spacious, bathroom is a tad small but I'm just one person so that really doesn't matter to me. There is a restaurant downstairs that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and it looks like they have a bar area as well. I did not try the food at all so I can't really comment on the quality but the area is very nice looking. There is plenty of parking. The bed was extremely comfortable. I had a microwave and small fridge in the room which was convenient. Finally, my favorite part (this may sound silly to some), is that the TV in my room was not only very large, but the cable provider is Direct TV so I was able to hit the "guide" button on the remote and can see which shows are on at any given time - without constantly flipping through channels. For someone who spends Mon-Fri in a city they are not familiar with, and not much to do but watch TV every night, I found this to be extremely useful. I will definitely stay here without hesitation anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City

Address: 2015 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City, LA 71111 (Formerly Bossier Hotel & Suites)
Location: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
#1 Best Value Hotel in Bossier City
#2 Business Hotel in Bossier City
#2 Romantic Hotel in Bossier City
#3 Family Hotel in Bossier City
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City 3*
The NEW Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport/Bossier City is centrally located in Bossier City, with easy access to I-20, 2 miles or less from 6 casinos, Louisiana Boardwalk, downtown Shreveport, attractions, restaurants, and shopping. Complimentary shuttle within a 5 mile radius and to and from the Shreveport Regional Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bossier Hotel Bossier City
Bossier Hotel And Suites
Holiday Inn Bossier City
Bossier City Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.