“Maid service” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
CLINTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have stayed at this Days Inn for several years during the week of the red River Revel in Shreveport. We like the locaion, the safety, the price, the friendly staff, and the cleanliness. Our only problem this year was no internet available in our room. When we reported it, the lady at the desk said that they were having problems with the router in several of the rooms. We were there for 9 nights, and it would seem that they should have gotten the problem fixed in that length of time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Tammy B, Director of Sales at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Clinton,

Thank you for your kind words and of course your business!

I am so sorry to hear of your Internet challenges while staying with us recently. I will speak with the team about resolution of guest issues in a timely manner as well as follow up. I hope that we will have another opportunity to serve you and make a better impression. Feel free to contact me should I be able to assist in any way.

Tammy
Area Sales Manager
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have read the past reviews on this property and to be honest there is nothing at all wrong about this Days Inn in Bossier City. I am a single female business traveler and have stayed at this location several times. The rooms are clean, the staff is very friendly and there are several restaurants close by to eat at. I did have breakfast each morning at the hotel. It's complimentary and perfectly adequate for a quick bite. Whenever I am in Bossier City, I will stay at this location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tammy B, Area Sales Manager at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Clint,

Thank you so much for your kind words and of course for your business! We look forward to your next visit. Please feel free to contact me should I be able to assist your during your next visit to our property.

Very Best,
#16 of 33 in Bossier City
3.0 of 5 stars 125 reviews
Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City
Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City

Been to Days Inn Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bossier City

Address: 200 John Wesley Boulevard, Bossier City, LA 71112
Location: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bossier City 2*
Chairman’s Award Property for Quality, Easy access to I-20, Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast, Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Business Center, Guest Laundry Restaurants and Shopping Nearby. 5 major Casinos and Louisiana Boardwalk Nearby. Pet Friendly-nominal fee applies. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Wyndham so you can book your Days Inn Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bossier City Hotel Bossier City
Bossier City Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bossier City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.