“Good stay. Friendly service. The quality is about right for the price.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bossier City

You added Days Inn Bossier City to your Saves list
Days Inn Bossier City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 John Wesley Boulevard, Bossier City, LA 71112   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have read the past reviews on this property and to be honest there is nothing at all wrong about this Days Inn in Bossier City. I am a single female business traveler and have stayed at this location several times. The rooms are clean, the staff is very friendly and there are several restaurants close by to eat at. I did have breakfast each morning at the hotel. It's complimentary and perfectly adequate for a quick bite. Whenever I am in Bossier City, I will stay at this location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tammy B, Area Sales Manager at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Clint,

Thank you so much for your kind words and of course for your business! We look forward to your next visit. Please feel free to contact me should I be able to assist your during your next visit to our property.

Very Best,
Tammy
Nashville, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Check in was easy and friendly, then our remote didn't work but maintainence was quick to solve the problem.....THEN we found the gunk in the tub, there were cob webs full of dead bugs between the drapes and the window. My daughter walked down to the front desk(since there wasn't a "housekeeping" ext. on the phone") to ask for towels was told to call for housekeeping "as usual". When she got back the the room I called the front desk (since there wasn't a "housekeeping" ext. on the phone"). Was transferred to housekeeping who told me they would be right up with some....they NEVER came. There were cigarette butts all over the stairs, a creamer pkg on the stairs that was there when we arrived was still there the next morning. The room had a stale smell to it even though they had just be "overran" by evacuees from hurricane Isaac. Oh and the door stuck on the floor everytime you opened it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
mike b, General Manager at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for sharing your conncerns about your recent stay with us. I do apologize that our housekeeping department did not live up to their standards. We will definitely be reviewing why we slipped up in our room. Yes we did have some challenges presented by the hurricane situation. Again let me apologize and know we will work better for our future guests.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Days Inn in Bossier City is perfectly acceptable. That's all it says in the "notes" file on my telephone. I recall being apprehensive that it was close to a military base and might be noisy, but it wasn't. It is nice to have a motel pool in August in the South and they had a clean pool.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Many people choice the Days Inn Bossier because it is quite, safe,and convenient to Barksdale and many of the area attractions.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

From the beginning, check in was quick and painless. Good job for that. However directions to room were poor. Ended up parking on wrong side of building. Hotel exterior is dirty, parking lots filled with trash, stairway steps are crumbling and a fall hazard. Also of note, the external fire extinguishers all had pad locks on them. Was given an inside room with a wonderful view of the ice machine three feet from the door. In the room, everything was in the right place, but looked grimy. The bathroom floors were dirty looking, all the switches were dark with use and dirt. We were only given one towel for a room with two beds. The clock was not set, flashing some random time, and as icing to the whole cake, the advertised wifi does not work. At least it was not picked up by my phone. Overall, avoid this place. There are other hotels near by that are much better, and don't cost much more at all. At the time of my visit, the other hotels were all booked up, now I know why.

• Stayed September 2012
mike b, General Manager at Days Inn Bossier City, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank you for sharing your concerns about your stay with us. I will be visiting with each department and sharing with them your problems and concerns. We just went thur our yearly Days Inn inspection and passed with a great score, so I am concerned about your comments. I would like to know what room you had, if you would please call me at 318-742-9200. Again please accept my apology, and rest assure we will address your issuses.
MARION
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We have stayed here several times. It is pretty nice for the price. The people are nice, friendly and very accommodating. It is close to everything in Bossier. The continental breakfast is not bad either. When we do a sleep over in Bossier, this is where we usually stay. I have stayed with a friend and also with my husband. We really enjoy our stay here.

Room Tip: Anything away from stairs and elevators.