“Over-Night Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
Saline, Louisiana, United States
“Over-Night Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had a King size suite. The way the room was laid out with the furniture was perfect and made for a very spacious atmosphere. The room was very clean and the hotel was easy to get around in and find everything that you needed. The staff was very friendly and helpful even though the night we stayed the manager was training a new person. Everything went smooth and without delay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

this place was gross. if your going to renovate a wing, then either shut down the hall way or clean it (looked like there might have been a fire or meth lab). the entry tile to that hall was disgustingly dirty. there was a piece of cheese on the floor the whole weekend. the carpet in the room was torn and stripped, furniture miss matched, shower was horrible, what a dump!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Rodeway Inn S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest:
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I regret that you had a problem with your stay. I will address the problems with the staff to make things better. We are here to please our guests and would have bent over backwards to make sure your stay was a great one. If you need to talk to me the GM, please call me at 318.747.2400 or email me at rodewayinnbossier@live.com c/o Harold Daniels, GM Rodeway Hotel & Suites…..
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I could go on and on about how incredibly terrible this experience was: non-existant customer service, drunk locals hanging out in the halls, incredibly DIRTY rooms, carpet, bedding, bathroms but all you need to know is: they have bed bugs! Stay away! The only reason we stayed here is bc we were driving cross country and stopped @ this place about 2 in the morning but if I had known about the bugs i would have grabbed my stuff and left.

• Stayed November 2012
Harold D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I needed to be in town for two nights in Nov '12 and thought I'd stay at this location. Good price, pet friendly, and convenient to where I needed to be. This place needs a serious makeover! Worn, dirty carpet, peeling paint, leaky faucets, smoking rooms located right next to non-smoking rooms. In addition, what a joke for a continental breakfast: sugary cereals, mini-muffins, non-working waffle maker, juice and coffee.

Seems like a lot of seedy weekly residents stay at this place.

On my last night, there was a private party with a band in one of the meeting halls which kept me up most of the night. Management didn't seem concerned about it.

If I could give this place a "0", I would. Never, ever, ever again.

Room Tip: Go to a different motel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Harold D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Violet, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

the is the worst hotel i have been, for what i paid for. it was in need of a remodeling. the carpet had a odor, spot all over the bedroom and the bathroom will i shower in beach slipper.i will never book another Rodeway in any state in usa.....

Room Tip: i could give any tips
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Harold D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, November 12, 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

After reading the reviews, I wasn't expecting much for this place. However, the two ladies working the front desk around midnight when I checked in were EXCEPTIONAL ! Very bright, personable, professional, and seemed genuinely interested in my satisfaction.
My stay was enjoyable. I'll stay there again!
The PROS - service and price.
The CONS - the rooms and grounds are definitely in need of repair and upgrading; and the "continental breakfast" was nothing more than a waffle maker and coffee / juice machine.

Room Tip: Bldg 5 has an outdoor grill right outside the door that's available to anyone. Bldg 5 was also...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Harold D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your review and the positive comments you provided. I will share the review with the team and give them a special thanks as they are doing a wonderful job! We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone.

Harold Daniels, GM
318.747.2400
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This hotel is in bad need of remodeling. The lobby and halls were not air-conditioned or it was not functioning properly. The AC in the room was set at 54 when I arrived, but it was not until after midnight that the room began to get comfortably cool. The carpet everywhere I saw needed replaced. It appeared dirty with bits of trash here and there and it had large wrinkles in it that were easy to trip over. Where there was floor tile, it was badly stained in places. The room needed an update badly. There was a 2 inch gap at the bottom of the room door. So you could hear all hall noises very well. The bathroom fixtures were stained as was the bath tile. Only one lamp was plugged in in my room. The other two were unplugged and it would take moving furniture to find an outlet empty. I had to charge my phone and computer from the bathroom outlet. The noise level on a pool side room is very high. The partying did not stop until after 11 p.m.
Overall, in its current condition I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Harold D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Harold Daniels
318.747.2400
rodewayinnbossier@live.com

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City? Share your experiences!