“Yuck all around” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Yuck all around”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012 via mobile

Sent my entree back. Why the high prices? Nothing was worth it. Crammed in at a tiny table. Service staff needs training, any amount is needed! My entire group of eight said they would not return.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
“Don't eat here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere was okay it was a little dark for our taste. The building got extremely smokey, and everything we ordered was caked with pepper. The food was charred, the cooked need to learn to cook and this is coming from people with certifications in culinary arts. The wine was the only thing that was edible. The prices are absolute outrage. We will never eat at this place again!

“Best steak in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I Have never had a better steak anywhere. The filet is amazing! Get au gratin potatoes and fried shrimp with your filet, you will not be disappointed. YUMMY!!

from louisiana
“Worth Looking For”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

The service and the food was excellent.
Little pricey. Needs a little more lighting we had a hard time seeing the menu. We wuld deffinitely go back there and we would deffinitely recommend for a date night.

Benton, Louisiana
“Great food, great atmosphere, somewhat pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

My husband and I go to Texas Street Steakhouse about once month. It's a beautiful restaurant, on the smallish side, so it's a more intimate dining experience which we enjoy. Everything I've eaten there has been delicious and the service is usually good. On our most recent visit I had the Oysters Bienville, which were served on the half shell and were steaming hot and very tasty. My husband had the Guitreau (sp?) which is a yummy fish entree, and the au gratin potatoes, which were heavenly. I scooped up some of the au gratin sauce and put it on top of my Oysters Bienville. I also love their kabob. I think the prices are a bit high for what you get, but we keep going back, so we must not object too much.

• Visited August 2011