“Good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

To be fair, there food is ok, but I've had better. I haven't been here in a few month so not sure what the qualify of the food is now.

Visited October 2012

57% Recommend
Spring, Texas
“Loved the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Just so you know they changed the name of this place to Rickys. We went here cause we stayed at the Hampton Inn, they almost share the same parking lot. The food was great and the margartia's are very good too. Staying at the hotel you get 15% off your bill so we thought we would try it and I would eat here again !

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisiana
“My Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is the original Nicky's and I think it is the best one in town. The atmosphere is cozy and the service is great. Ask for Maribelle, if possible. The margarita's are wonderful and the food is always tasty!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent service and Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Perfect post-triathlon meal with really cool, colorful painted and carved chairs, great service and food. This is a winner

Visited August 2012
Bossier City, Louisiana
“CUSTOMER BEWARE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

First let me say, the food was NOT that great. However, my real issue is in the fact that they overcharged my debit card, and management offerred excuse upon excuse as to their policies - Such as, "We do this so that we can make sure you have enough money in your account to cover the whole cost of the bill, including any tip you may offer." I was given a receipt with one amount, and charged 20% more after I had left. It wasn't the fact for leaving a tip, because I had done so in cash on the table - abundantly so - I even marked a "0" for the tip line on their copy of the receipt. I called, and spoke with management several times, and all I received was rude, uncaring/hatefulness, and the unwillingness to help in any way. He had no intention of questioning his staff member, or offer any help in reversing this over charge on their part. He did go so far as to let me know I could call him back and apologize to him for me being so upset. I have never seen the likes of this personally, being in management myself...He did not care one bit that they had "stole" money. All I can tell you - Please eat at your own risk, the food quality is definately not worth the chance of extra money potentially being stolen from you.

• Visited July 2012