“Great Food and Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 211 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Benton, Louisiana, United States
“Great Food and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food and wine selection here is incredible. The owner, Lim, is a wine sommelier and knows how to pair wine with food. We usually sit in the bar as it is quiet and less traffic. The best he has to offer are the steak selections. Any of the three are excellent. My favorite is the crispy T-bone. The green beans are a unique side dish to go with them.

• Visited July 2013

Ogden, Utah
“Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Lucky Palace is inside a "value line" hotel chain so my thought of a good restaurant being inside was very skeptical. I was invited to a retirement lunch for a co-worker so I had to tame my skepticism and make a visit. The signage is bit poor so it is hard to figure which door to go in but once inside the interior is nice, the food good, reasonable prices (for lunch), and the service is fast. It is hard to take care of about 40 people at once for lunch, especially when you are fairly busy. The staff did a great job or taking orders and the kitchen was fast on getting the food out. The egg drop soup wasn't the best but suitable and the beef broccoli was great. I have now tamed my suspicions of the possibility of good food inside a value priced hotel and learned that you can't judge a book by its cover.

• Visited July 2013
quetzaltenango
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food with heart”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our family of 18 with a child recently had supper here for a special occasion. We had excellent service and the food was very delicious. Our family has eaten here many times in the past but this was a get together to remember our dad.....very enjoyable with food not found of this quality anywhere else in Shreveport/Bossier.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Ruston, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Pleasantly surprised"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I moved to Louisiana From Seattle, WA 15 years ago, and there we have an overwhelming variety of authentic chinese restaurants to choose from, so when I started eating at some of the local chinese restaurants I was disappointed. After 15 years of settling for what the locals call chinese I've found a Place to please my picky palate... Deelicious!!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jawauna S
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Quirky but good Oriental”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great little restaurant hidden away in a small motel right on the Interstate. Inside are white tablecloths, quiet atmosphere and excellent Oriental standards with a bit of creativity.

Visited March 2012