“Incredible salads” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Guatemala
“Incredible salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a place that I think about when I'm not in bossier. Every time I visit, I always stop in. The salads are wonderful and it's great to be able to pick up a few things at their market.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Destin, FL
“Good place with a lot of choices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is a great place to grab a good sandwich, salad, etc. The Cajun turkey sandwich is really good. They have a large menu with several choices including pizza, soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, and pasta dishes. Will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Great crawfish etouffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

While visiting the Shreveport area, we decided to give this place a try and were very pleased with our food. We started off with the crawfish etouffee, which was excellent, not salty at all, but flavored perfectly. Our group also had the turkey sandwich on a jalapeno roll and was great, the eggplant panini was good, but I didn't care for the unpeeled eggplant, I prefer eggplant to be peeled, but, that's just personal preference and to be honest, I'm not sure if I would order the eggplant panini again, only because the other menu items were excellent as compared to the eggplant panini which was very good, but, not great. The greek salad was great and can't wait to go back for another one. Definitely, a place worth stopping by when in the Shreveport area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Awesome Tiramisu and Good Pizza and Sandwiches.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

When ever I am nearby, I stop and get some Tiramisu to take home. The lady fingers are very soft and moist with a slight coffee flavor and alternately layered with a very smooth and slightly sweet marscarpone custard. Then powered with cocoa. Rich and full flavored. Not heavy. I think this is the best tiramisu in town.

I have tried their Pizzaletta, essentially a muffaletta pizza. Nice twist. Filling. I have also tried several other sandwiches, all good.

But it is the tiramisu that keeps me coming back.

• Visited March 2013