“Friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
Mesa, Arizona
“Friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent traveler and picking a hotel is an important decision for me. This hotel is not only new and aesthetically pleasing, the staff also ensured that my stay was exceptional. They went the "extra mile" to put a smile on my face and make me remember them. A special shout out to Vee who was working the night shift and casually asked how I liked my coffee. My favorite creamer was waiting for me during my complimentary breakfast. Strongly recommend you visit them, I know I will.

• Stayed July 2013
VeePatel318, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
We thank you for being an exceptional guest, you are truly a joy to converse with! We are continuously thriving to focus on the details of the guest experience to give him or her an exceptional stay. We hope to see you soon and we will have the french vanilla creamer waiting for you!

Vee Patel

P.S. Thanks for showing me the tip on our system to view the CP points accrued :)

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Baton Rouge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Spent 4 nights in Bossier for a workshop. This hotel was THE hotel for the workshop participants. Couldn't have chosen a better place. Relatively new hotel, which was nice. The design of the room I had, king, was very nice. Bed was comfortable, shower was very nice, A/C worked very well(thermostat), it even had that new hotel smell....kind of like a new car. Electronic amenities were well thought of in design.
The small drawback was location. Way out there, although close to our workshop venue, but away from most of commercial type properties, restaurants, shopping, etc. There were some smaller places nearby though.
Overall, very pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because most hotels in the area were full for memorial day weekend. But thank God for that. This place is immaculate. Everything is brand new, updated, fun decor, the whole hotel smells great. It's nice and peaceful, so when you want to come back to your room and get your rest your can. The bed and pillows were sooo comfortable. Shower clean and modern. Customer service was friendly, and free breakfast and WiFi tops it all. It's about an 8 minute drive from the popular area in shreveport, but there is a Harrah's hotel & casino within walking distance if you don't fell like driving.This place is a jewel, definitely will be back!

• Stayed May 2013
Ala Z, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed here on our way home from Florida. Brand new property, very nice. Desk help was very nice and friendly. Breakfast was ok, all the fruit was fresh and they actually had a choice of eggs and sausage which made my husband happy. Bed was comfy and so were the pillows. Had a choice of walk in shower or tub and chose the walk in shower. Very Nice. Great Price with AAA discount and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write an online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was a very modern, clean property. The rooms are nice and the beds are super comfortable. The staff is very professional and friendly. They have a nice hot breakfast and the person on duty when we were there would bring you hot fresh omlets and bacon right to your table! From out room we could see the horse track and Harrahs casino. We will be back and only stay here! : )

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Kind Regards,

318-742-3444

Been to Comfort Suites Bossier City? Share your experiences!