“Excellent modern stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Excellent modern stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very nice new hotel with ultra-modern, sleek rooms. Wall-controled A/C, fridge and microwave, super-soft bed, and very clean. The area its in looks like the ghetto, but who cares when you're inside the nice hotel. The breakfast spread was very nice, as well. The only complaint I have is the noise from the highway which was a bit loud at times.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the highway
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Vemnox
Wingate1444, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your response on your recent stay at our hotel. We value your opinion. We hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to the area.

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Wingate this past weekend. Beautiful place. While checking in Kechia and Jessica had a great attitude they welcomed us in with a smile. Great job ladies. The room was so nice and big, the bed was so comfortable I asked if I could take it home with me. Ms.Phyllis Mgr of HK is a very sweet person I enjoyed meeting her, stay sweet Phyllis and love will always come to you. Sharella did a great at cooking the all you can eat breakfast bar. Kristi May the Gen Mgr, hats off to you for a wonderful staff, I enjoyed sitting down talking with you, You're doing a great job at the Hotel,I can tell that your employees enjoy working with you. I love the way you treat your employees. Please keep on treating them with respect. At check out Shelia stated that she enjoyed having us stay at the hotel and asked us to come back again, explained my charges and my checkout statement to me. Asked me if had any problems or do I have any questions. We will be coming back to stay at this Wingate Hotel. Again Hats off to the Gen.Mgr Krista May and staff at Wingate Bossier City. EXCELLENT JOB LADIES.

Room Tip: Room over looking the Pool with a very comfortable bed
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Uravon L
Wingate1444, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City, responded to this review, October 2, 2012

Mrs. James,
Thank you so much for your postive response. I appericate all of the nice things you had to say about our property and our staff. Seeing great remarks like these make me so proud of what we have become here at the wingate in bossier city, LA. We always put our guest first and make sure you feel at home here at the Wingate. We look forward to you coming back to see us.

Winnie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had no idea that this hotel was only 6 weeks old when we pricelined it. It smelled brand new and the decor was nice. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. It was easy on and off of Interstate 20 and located near some casinos if you are interested. Beds were very comfortable and rooms were large. Lots of seating in the room with a nice chair as well as 2 benches and a desk and chair area. Each room is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and safe inside the large closet. So glad we were able to priceline this nice hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Bretmcbunch

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed at the Wingate last week. It is a beautiful new hotel. Big, nicely decorated rooms with comfortable beds. Nice hot breakfast bar. Nothing much around the hotel, but only about a mile from the Horseshoe Casino. Great new place to stay in the Bossier City-Shreveport area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sheri S

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

My husband and friends was coming to Shreveport to the casinos and they didn't have our rooms they gave us number to call witch was the Wingate we like to stay at the casino so we don't have to drive we checked in the young lady I belived her name was Sheila was very helpful she call use an cab so we didn't have to drive witch was good came back late the room was awesome the breakfast was good and hot our next trip back we will being stay at the Wingate. Hat off to the staff at Wingate in Bossier

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Cowgirs

Garland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

On 8/11/2012 we stayed at the Wingate. We had noticed on line that it said it was new. Indeed it is. The location is off the beaten path but easy access to the highway. I was a little concerned about the location as it seemed to be in a part of an industrial area in the front and a lower income residential behind the hotel. The parking lot is very well lit. No issues there. Inside we were met by very friendly and helpful staff. The price is very reasonable for the room and the breakfast that is available in the a.m. The room was very clean and spacious. Newer amenities. TV reception was very clear. Good choice of channels. Sunday a.m. we needed to be on the road by 6:30 a.m. My hubby thought the breakfast was to start at 6:00 a.m. He was wrong. We strolled in about 6:15 a.m. We were met by a very nice young man. I believe he was working the counter as well. He told us "breakfast wasn't quite ready but we could go ahead and help ourselves." The only thing not ready on the breakfast bar was the eggs. I was fine with that. They offered, all sorts of breads, waffles, bacon, sausage, fruit, cream cheese, honey, yogurt, juices, tea and coffee. I'm sure there was more but that's what I remember. What I was impressed with, rather than the employee being all grumpy and saying breakfast isn't ready to be served until 6:30 a.m. instead he was very accomodating.

We will definitely stay there again next year when we are in Bossier City.

D'

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank TxGal62

lehigh acres, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

What could be wrong with a new Wingate. How about nothing. Great staff, awesome rooms, and excellent breakfast with waffles and cheese omelettes. Pool is small but very refreshing. Right off the highway and definately a good place to stay the night.

Room Tip: Rooms around the back are quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Comfort Suites Bossier City
Comfort Suites Bossier City
#3 of 35 in Bossier City
4.5 of 5 stars 90 reviews

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City? Share your experiences!