“So/So” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
Keller, Texas
“So/So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have had two recent stays in this hotel. The first was fantastic. The room was wonderful. The staff was extremely attentive. I would have given it a 5. However, the second time wasn't as wonderful as the first. We ended up in a room next to the pool (which was closed) and the room was dirty. I don't mean the that it wasn't picked up. I mean dirty. Stains on the furniture. The TV was from the 80's. Which was very disappointing considering with my first stay we had a fairly new flat screen. There were also 5 or 6 bugs throughout our stay that we came across. The water in the shower only stayed hot for about 5 minutes.

The only difference between the two stays was that the first was booked in advance and the second wasn't. It is almost as if they give the nicer rooms to the guests who plan ahead and the guests who are there last minute get the rooms that no one wants. My advice is that the price is right if you plan ahead but if you are a last minute guest there is probably something better.

Room Tip: Book ahead of time!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
JMosby38, General Manager at Ramada Bossier City, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel. We absolutely love when new customers give us a chance and they have an enjoyable experience. I hope that you continue to use us for your hotel needs when visiting the Bossier area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jason Mosby

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was amazed at the value and service.
I look forward to staying here again. I will write something else to fill in the number of spaces that is required. I have said what I need to say, and I want my satisfaction to be realized, and my plans to return understood. I was very happy with my stay here. I hope I have said enough now for this review to be accepted

I was amazed at the value and service. The location was not the best, but the quality
could not have been better. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Alexandria, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was very apprehensive about this hotel after reading the reviews, but we were traveling with a youth travel ball team and our choices were limited in finding 10+ rooms with the amenities that we needed - a hot breakfast, laundry, and an area for the kids to blow off some steam. Being a casino town, it was either $50 rooms or $199 + rooms and the more expensive rooms in the area just weren't an option for all of our families. This hotel fit the bill so we all were a bit nervous. The room that we got was AWESOME.. double room on the first floor and the location felt extremely safe with a Popeyes and Wendys right out in front of the hotel for a quick snack. The mattresses and bedspreads were new and super comfy, new carpet, granite tile bathroom countertop, and flat screen tv. Reception was very grainy but we really weren't watching TV anyway as the kids preferred the huge open area adjacent the lobby to run around in. Hallway noise seemed nonexistent. We neighbored with one of our other families on the trip and we didn't even realize it until we happen to walk out in the hallway at the same time. They ended up hooking the XBOX up in the neighbors room and you could not hear the 10+ kids playing the XBOX from our room next door. It was also nice to have a bar inside the hotel to grab a quick drink every now and again and the prices rocked... only a $2 for a beer, $2.75 for mixed drinks. Unheard of these days. I will say our neighbors room wasn't as updated as ours.. they had a king room. The mattress, carpet, ,and bathroom were older than ours but acceptable. One of the other parents said their room upstairs was awful and not updated (they even had the tube tv), but yet another parent said their room was updated like ours so it seems to be hit or miss. If you get an updated room you won't be disappointed, and it does seem like the more updated rooms were on the first floor. I would venture to say they are slowly but surely updating due to how nice our room was. Breakfast was great.. eggs, biscuits, gravy, breads, waffles, fruits, etc. All in all, we will probably stay here again when we play ball in Bossier since it was so safe, priced right, and family friendly.

Room Tip: Suggest first floor room as they seem to be more updated.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel. We absolutely love when new customers give us a chance and they have an enjoyable experience. With all the amenities we offer we are pleased to see our guest experience great customer service in every aspect of our hotel. I hope that you continue to use us for your hotel needs when visiting the Bossier area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I checked in the hotel clerk was very nice! She had to move me to different rooms do they was dirty, smell like smoke in none smoking rooms, very loud noise in the hallways. Someone had a animal that barked most of the day! sign stated no animals allowed! Horrible, Horrible will not stay again. Business center was close computer doesn't work nor printer...... The beds are horrible the pillows are very flat..

Room Tip: Look at your room make sure it's a clean room and not dirty! Makes sure they don't put you i...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
with our BRAND. I have discussed this situation you experienced
with my entire staff to ensure it is not repeated.

We assure you this kind of incident is not the way we conduct

Sincerely

Presently Kosovo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This was our first stay at this Ramada Inn, and we will return.
We were able to reserve our room through Priceline for $43 a night for a king size bed & breakfast.
The Inn was conveniently located, near several casinos. The staff at check-in, breakfast & check-out was congenial, helpful & professional.
The room was as we reserved, clean and reasonably accompanied for the cost.
The atmosphere is quiet & relaxed.
The free breakfast consisted of choices of scrambled eggs & sausage, variety of cereals, muffins & baffles, self-cooked waffles, coffee & juices and a spacious dinning area.
All in all, a very good experience and a very good value, even at a higher price.

• Stayed March 2013

Westlake, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Strong smell of mildew in room. Room looked clean. Good breakfast. I left a quilt and called within eight hours to see where I could pick it up, the person answering the phone hardly let me get my question out before telling me it had been thrown away. I won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: Bring air freshner for the mildew smell.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
JMosby38, General Manager at Ramada Bossier City, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Dianne

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns
with our Hotel. I understand how upsetting it can be to be
to receive poor service. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced
during your stay. I have discussed this situation with my entire staff to ensure it is not repeated.

We assure you this kind of service is not the way we conduct
reinforcement of our hotel.

Once again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused
you. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future,
please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to having you as
our guest in the future.

Yours In Hospitality
Frisco, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I, Sam Bartels, booked room with hotelplanner.com online, ending up w/ Ramada Inn. It's the most disgusting hotel stay we've ever had. In room #8307 my wife noted the bed sheets did not appear to be freshly laundered and she was sickened by the hair of all kinds on the bathroom floor. Only apparent maid attention was new towels/soaps. Also unfinished handy man work with electrical outlets, water plumbing, etc., - an absolute disaster. Complained to front desk and were immediately given a different room (nice gesture) w/apology. #8309 and was better but unacceptable. Wife slept in her street clothes. Free hot breakfast was a disaster - hardly edible but coffee was good! - attendant said no food delivery for some time???? What a joke.....................

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns
with our BRAND. Even though our hotel is under going major renovations, I have discussed this situation you experienced with my entire staff to ensure it is not repeated. After our renovations are complete I hope you stay with us again to receive the proper customer experience from our staff.

We assure you this kind of incident is not the way we conduct

Sincerely

Jason Mosby

Been to Ramada Bossier City? Share your experiences!