My husband and I checked into this motel at 2 pm on Friday but didn't actually try to open the motel room door until 2 am the next morning. They key wouldn't work. We went to the front desk to let them know, and were given another key. It also didn't work. We went back to the front desk and were told that the lock must need a new battery. Rather than replacing the battery or giving us another room with a working lock (which is what I requested), we were let into our room by the front desk clerk who was rather rude and very annoyed that he had to let us in. The clerk that was there when we checked in was very pleasant, and the clerk that was there when we checked out was also very pleasant, it was just this clerk that gave us a problem.
The room wasn't bad, we've stayed in ABVs before and often seek them out because they are usually a good value. The faucet dripped in the sink all night, and when I took a shower the next morning, the stopper wouldn't stay up in the bathtub causing it to fill with water while I showered. There was no clock radio or hair dryer in the room (though I was told by the front desk that there was).
We probably would stay there again, but would definitely check and make sure that our room was okay before we went off to the casinos.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Bossier City / Shreveport Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn - Bossier City / Shreveport Hotel Bossier City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Bossier City, Louisiana. We are located off of State Highway 3, Exit 20B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Bossier City / Shreveport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.