“Do not stay here” 1 of 5 stars

1968 Airline Drive, Bossier City, LA 71112   |
Ranked #27 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
“Do not stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011 via mobile

Cockroaches an rats stay here is why it so cheap......no refunds when they evict you.......cops and illiegals all in this place.......beds....shower the whole room is not fit to stay in Go Some Where Else.........

• Stayed December 2010

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2005

this is far the worst hotel room ive ever stayed in, i had to take a shower after getting out of the shower it was so nasty and no hot water, the water even tasted nasty and was off color like rust, I had to wake the bugs up so that i may lay down on the bed, this hotel should be condemmend and destroyed, i will be calling the health dept and better business on them, , or even a toilet seat, its a shame that a name as big as red carpet inn would allow these nasty hotels to use there name DONT STAY HERE not even for free,.

• Stayed November 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2005

I recently stopped at this hotel on my way to texas. I checked in and the clerk said we must pay in cash. After checking in we noticed a sign no refunds after check in. Once we got to our room we found out why. This place was just horrible. The lighting fixtures were all hanging out the walls and it looked as though the place had flooded. The bathroom was utterly disgusting. I was afraid to sit anything on the floor. I never did sleep that night afraid of what might crawl on me. I have traveled many times and used many hotels and this has to be the worse. The shower was horrible the water didn't drain down the drain and the fixtures were all messed up. The shower curtain was all mildewed black. The towels smelled like racid cooking oil. I have been trying to find out the corporate office number to report this. I plan on calling the health department in the area to report this. I have a feeling it might be closed for repairs. Very Very poor management. I would of asked for my money back and left but it was made clear no refunds after you saw the room maybe that should of told me something.

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2004

i had a birthday party there and it was very fun. no one bothered us or anything so yes it is a very good place to have a party that is because there were already holes in the walls and the place already looked like a dump so if we messed it up they couldnt tell. nice place for a party bad place for something romantic

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2004

On a trip to Bossier City Louisiana we reserved a room at Red Carpet Inn. The room was filthy. It appeared that a dog had been allowed to stay in the room and had urinated on the floor and possibly in the chair that was located in the room. The smell was horrible.
We had no where else to stay. I called around to check on other vacancies but could not find one.

When we turned back the covers to go to bed there was human hair and stains on the sheets. When the night manager came We were told that she talked to the cleaning people and they had definately changed the sheets, but they were filthy.

She would not change them for us and would not give the money back for the room.

Rather than stay there in a filthy room we packed up and drove 200 miles back home very unhappy.

Denver, CO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2003

This experience was a disaster. I reserved a room, and they had no record of it when we arrived. After getting things straightened out, the first room had glass all over the floor and the bathroom was repulsive. We were moved to a second room which had holes in the wall, torn up carpet, and roach poison on the floor. The walls are paper thin. It is located behind a gas station and is very dark. I didn't know motels like this existed.

• Stayed December 2002
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2003

reserved the room through the internet.the pictures of the room and the pool was misleading.the room had numerous holes in the wall that were stuffed with toilet paper!! the room was dirty and the a/c was running full blast and the room was hot.we ate our first night rate and left shortly after checking in. i wouldn't feel safe staying at this rundown hotel.

Been to Red Carpet Inn Bossier City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Carpet Inn Bossier City

Address: 1968 Airline Drive, Bossier City, LA 71112
Location: United States > Louisiana > Bossier City
Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Casino Hotel in Bossier City
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bossier City Red Carpet Inn

If you own or manage Red Carpet Inn Bossier City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.