Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Duncanville, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The good:
The room was clean.
The bed was comfortable.

The bad:
Air conditioner rattled all night.
Toilet was incredibly loud when flushed, which didn't matter in the day time, but mattered when you had to get up in the middle of the night.

The terrible:
We booked through Wyndham's website (Microtel is a Wyndham chain), and were given a rate including taxes. When I checked out I saw the amount I was billed was larger than the amount I had been quoted. I found a charge for $1.50 for a "safe charge". I complained that it wasn't quoted up front, and I never used the safe. The clerk told me that the computer charged that to everyone when they checked out. She then took it off my bill. It's only $1.50, but the problem I have is if they steal $1.50 per night from every customer, if they have a hundred rooms you're talking about stealing over $50,000 a year from their customers. I would never stay at this hotel again, I don't do business with thieves, even if they give you your money back if you catch them.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Canton, MS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Made reservations almost two months in advance. Non-smoking room. I am in the Air Force and this hotel is on our billiting list. Got to hotel and the receptionist told me I was in a room on the 4th floor. Come to find out that this whole floor was smoking. I told her I would go and see if the the room was ok. Elevator door opened and the smell of tobacco was strong. Went into my room and the smell of cigarettes was over powering and cigarette smoke residue was on everything. Went down stairs to the receptionist and she told me there was no more room to move me. I almost drove 4 hours back home and would have missed drill. 30 years of traveling, this was the worst night in a hotel I've experienced while traveling. No sleep, headache, and everything I had with me smelled of smoke. Next morning the man at the receptionist desk was nice enough to change my room. No one should be forced to stay in an unhealthy room such as this but we are forced to when we go to drill. Come to find out, this happens every drill weekend.

• Stayed January 2014
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Iam writting to make sure everyone aware of the unbelievably treatment i have recieved from supervisor laurie.i booked 2 rooms and called and verifed with rita at the front make sure both of the next to each other.when i arrived at the hotel rita gave me to hotel card and told me room was next to each other.when went to the room both room wasnot next each other.i came back to the front desk informed rita. laurie overherad the conversation and said we can do anything about that ,i asked her can she put as other floor or room ,and she said we canot give another because these room rated diffrent that what i paid for.i did get upset i told her i called and verified and make sure my room next each other. she said she canot do anything .i told her donot worry about the room .i will never stay again at this hotel with upset voice.i never curse .she told she was going to call the police and put me out the hotel..i told her to call the police i didnot do anything wrong.she did not know i work for a law firm .once again someone from upper management need give the laurie b and good customer service training.i will never ever stay in hotel.they lost a customer for life.i will not recomend anybody to this hotel .she was so rude and made little front of other customers.believe me laurie you will not last longer there with that attitude.one day you will mess with a wrong person.????????

Room Tip: rooms sucks
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Steve F, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hello Mr. Benny,

Again I would like to apologize for your recent experience. As, I mentioned to you when we spoke over the phone, that I was going to look into this situation to get the full details and proceed accordingly. Also, being that your satisfaction is important to us, when we spoke you agreed to the special offer I presented for you the next time you arrive in town. Conversations/ coaching concerning the recent incident have been set for all parties involved.

In the meantime, please reach out to me if there is anything else we can do to ensure your satisfaction.

Thanks again for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites Bossier City.. Have a Great Day!

Jerome Dismuke
Regional Director of Sales
318.747.2400 Ext: 6028

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City? Share your experiences!