The good: Checkin and checkout were smooth. The walls aren't thin, so aside from the stairwell adjacent to the room, all was as quiet as we wanted. The flat screen had a ton of channels (no premium). There are an Outback and a catfish/seafood restaurant literally a stone's throw from the hotel. A/C worked perfectly well. The bed was quite comfortable. The window was cushioned, if you wanted to sit there and look at the Outback from our room.
The not-so-good: Only two bath towels are allotted per room. The shower pressure was...inadequate. The floor was dirty enough that an evening without shoes or socks left my feet nearly black. The breakfast service is fine for what it was, and the coffee was better there than in-room. The wireless was described as "slow" the evening we checked in, and the signal never got better than poor in four days.
Overall, it's fairly priced, and the staff makes up for any physical shortcomings. Had I a need to return to Shreveport, this hotel would be perfectly fine.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Bossier City
- Microtel Inn & Suites Bossier City Hotel Bossier City
- Microtel Inn & Suites Bossier City Hotel
- Microtel Bossier City
- Bossier City Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Bossier City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.