“Good take out after a long day on the road.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Savannah, GA
“Good take out after a long day on the road.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My daughter and I were traveling cross country and were tired from driving all day. We just wanted take out and found this Greek place near our hotel. We both love good, fresh food and this restaurant take out did not disappoint! We did not get much but it was all very yummy and freshly made. Very authentic. I highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Louisiana
“Delicious; like family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is my favorite Greek restaurant in the Bossier Shreveport area. The food is fresh, and the prices are reasonable. The Spanakopita is great! I would eat here every week if I could. I take friends who have not been here before, and all enjoy the sampler platter and spanakopita. Delicious beba ghanoush.

Visited December 2012
“Average but in a good way.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I am new to greek food but my mom isnt, so while in town we stopped in to have dinner. The waitress was friendly but busy since she was the only waitress and running the register. The food tasted great and we had the kabobs with potatoes SINCE we was limited to what we could order because they was out of rice, bread for the sandwiches, baba ghanouj and a main meat dish my mom wanted. All in all, if I was on Airline drive and wanting greek, I would stop in again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Excellent Greek & Lebanese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Nearly everything is made in house. This is a small mom & pop type restaurant who do their very best to keep their menu traditional. We have been eating here weekly since 2009 and have never had a bad experience. There is nothing in the area that compared to their lamb or Kabob platters.

Visited July 2012
Louisiana
“Very good food, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Good variety of entrees, family atmosphere, quick service

Visited April 2012