“Great Steaks!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 190 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of two Louisiana locations of this franchise.
“Great Steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I always eat the smothered steak with a baked sweet potato. Everything cooked just right every time. Service is friendly and professional. Have dinner early on Friday and Saturday to avoid the wait.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

DeSoto, Texas
“50th Birthday on the Boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The location is great, right off the river, on the Boardwalk. Our appetizer, steak brochettes and onion rings, came out cold--we really think the waitress was swamped or forgot them--because our entrees came to the table about 2 minutes later. "The steaks and ribs were good," said my party. I had salmon, it was a little dry. Had a great table and good service, otherwise.

Visited August 2013
“Alot of money for a little food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We came to Saltgrass for late lunch and we ordered off the lunch menu when the food arrived there was a huge plate with very little food my mom and mother in law had shrimp and veggies and it was literally like 3-4 bites I was so embarrassed. I have ate a saltgrass in the past and never had any experience like this before. My food was much better than theres I had the lettuce wedge and potatoe soup. So if your hungry when you go you better order alot of food to fill up. Our bill was $50.00 and we were so disappointed. We will not be back to this location of Saltgrass.

San Antonio, Texas
“Not the best, but very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We visited this restaurant at lunch time on a Sunday, and ordered from the lunch menu. I had chicken fried steak with fries and added a wedge salad. Susan ordered the tenderloin tips which came with garlic mashed potatoes and her side was a house salad. My CFS was adequate (what can you say about CFS), the fries were okay, and the salad was great. Susan's steak tips were wonderful, the mashed potatoes tasty, and the salad very good. It was a solid lunch offering, if not spectacular. What was spectacular was the service. Our wait person (Sandra, I think, though Susan says maybe it was Kendra), was witty, happy, and efficient. We'll go back next time we visit S'port City/Bossier.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“Our meal was yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

It is on the boardwalk..close to everything! The food was great..and we would go back! It was clean and the service was wonderful!