“Good for a group” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 190 restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of two Louisiana locations of this franchise.
Calgary, Canada
“Good for a group”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Friendly server, great appetizers to share, steaks really tasty and succulent - all good really, would recommend it

Rob

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
“Date Nite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I had the Grilled Salmon which was amazing. It was paired with a side, which I chose the seasoned rice which did little for my pallet. My wife always orders the prime rib, which she says never disappoints. We look forward to going back in the near future.

Longview, Texas
“Got to know what to order”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I like the Salt Grass Steakhouses for the decor, service and appetizers.
You pays your money and takes your chances on the main courses.
We sat in the bar and had the great Crab Stack appetizer and watched the 49's beat the Falcons.
The crab stack was great. The service was even better. The beer was cold and the game, well not so much.
I wish Tilman would put the pot roast back on the menu.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
McDonough, Georgia
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This steak house is really good. I had the ribeye and sweet potato fries...the steak was cooked to perfection...the sweet potato fires was drizzled with honey and the rolls were amazing. I could not have asked for better service from out waiter.

Visited December 2012
Austin, TX
“It didn't go well, everything was super slow and the food was cold.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We came here on a Wednesday night when there were hardly any other diners in the restaurant. We were on a mini vacation without the kids, so it was date night to me. Everything was slow, taking our order - slow, bringing our drinks - slow, food coming out - slow, bringing the tab - slow. Sooooooooo frustrating.

The food was average, but my problem was that my main entree was served piping hot but the sides were COLD. Not just room temperature, they were cold. It was gross. The waiter we had was an air-head. He did not even offer to heat them up in a microwave. I was just ready to leave because we had waited so long and I was getting full off of the bread they had brought out. When he brought our tab, he took $3 off for the cold sides. *Sigh* Overall it was an off night, and we left feeling dissatisfied with a $75 meal for two.

• Visited December 2012