“Very good, typical yogurt shop with all the trimmings” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 204 Restaurants in Bossier City
Austin, TX
“Very good, typical yogurt shop with all the trimmings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stopped in here for a treat while out Christmas shopping, it was really nice. The place was spotless clean and the attendant was very friendly. They even had a low sugar option for my husband who is diabetic. I only give it 4 out of 5 because I prefer my yogurt to be creamier than icy. Just a preference.

Give this place a try, they have plenty of toppings - healthy stuff is available (berries, fruit, etc) but I prefer the more dessert like options - Chocolates, cookies and the like. Plenty of options for everyone.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Louisiana
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite type of yogurt. It is more "icey" than milky??? I had the wedding cake flavor and added a little of the orange and red velvet type on the side. I love the toppings! I think I ate at this franchise in Denver two summers ago. Delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Not bad!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Delicious yogurt; interesting business model. Very expensive if you're not careful how much you're putting in your bowl.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jonesboro, Louisiana
“This place is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Love you can try out any yogurt you want & serve yourself. The fruit was soo fresh & good. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Yogurt. Will be back soon.

Visited August 2012
Shreveport, Louisiana
“family time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We take our kids once a week for a treat and they love it so much! The price is so affordable! The staff is always very pleasent!

Visited August 2012