“Best Ever Buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Longview, Texas
“Best Ever Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband doesn't like everything at a Chinese restaurant but his comment was "everything was good" I love their sushi. Their eel sauce and spicy mayonaise is very good. They have a wide choice of food. On the weekend they have crab legs and they are slow about replenishing them but that is the only bad point. The restrooms are in good shape and a lot cleaner than most buffet places. My glass never got empty. Very reasonably priced. We go there everytime we are in town.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Mmm...Food Poisoning!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there Sunday noon, sick by Sunday evening. The fact that the food on the buffet already looked old and dry right after the doors opened should have been my first warning. i'm sure it was the same stuff being served the night before. Need I say more?

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Nice lunch buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice buffet overall. The service is ok. A lot of the employees stand around talking a lot while customers need refills on drinks. They also close earlier than they say they do..but that is ok because you do not want to go here after the dinner rush. They do not cook fresh food after a certain time. Lots of empty dishes on the buffet...I am still paying the same price as the earlier guests so I expect a full menu. If you go during lunchtime, the food is excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best Buffet, Yum Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I can be a bit of a chinese food snob but this place is one of my favorites. This restaurant has 1 of the best buffets I've been to. There are always several selections and they are never out of anything (coconut shrimp is my favorite of theirs). Good prices for good food. Ive been here 5 times and see myself coming back for more! ;)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Broussard, Louisiana
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I am regular here. The boiled shrimp alone are worth the price! I also love the stuffed mussels. The little honey buns are also great.

Visited May 2012