“Good place to SPEND some time & cash.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 20 Attractions in Bossier City
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your pick of over 1,500 slot machines, 50 exciting table games and four gourmet restaurants at this huge casino and resort complex.
Stephenville, Texas
45 attraction reviews
“Good place to SPEND some time & cash.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Been bouncing in and out of here for years. Sis and I stopped by for about and hour and a half. She won $60 and I lost $35. LOL. That's my luck. Forgot my glasses and couldn't see well enough to actually be playing but a young oriental guy helped me a bit. Glad to escape with only a scratch ! Restaurants weren't open for dinner yet. Bummer.

Visited December 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“The Casino was Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The casino was to me was just average. The slots were good one night (Thur) but the next night (Fri) they were tight. Nothing above average here unless you want to also consider the buffet and hotel which were both top notch!

Visited December 2013
Havelock, North Carolina
“Best room I've ever had for the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the larger king room, something like 800 square feet. Very nice and at a ridiculously low price. Mind you this room can get very expensive depending on dates traveled.

The casino comped a buffet, yes a casino freebie, and it was delicious.

Enjoyed the casino too. No I didn't win but got lots of play time for my money.

I will be back.

Visited October 2013
Nacogdoches, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Our 45th Anniversary--a great time at Horseshoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights at Horseshoe's wonderful hotel for our 45th anniversary on November 9. Between us we won nearly $2000.00, in one night, much of it on one good hit on a five dollar machine. (pic posted in the photo section here) We noted that the higher dollar machines seemed to be paying more than the quarter, fifty cent and dollar machines, and by sticking with these, we came home with much more than we brought. We tried the "8 oz. Burger Bar", and both of us got a southwestern style burger with avocado slices and bacon, and the burgers were as good as any we have had. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for, and hey, it was their money anyway. We would have gone back to Binion's Steak House, but the line was out the door and down the concourse it was so busy. As usual, the rooms were spotless and very well appointed. We have stayed here eight or nine times over the past five or six years, and have found the hotel to be the best of the local casinos. The staff is always friendly and accomodating, only downside is that many of the low-end slots are a bit tight.

Visited November 2013
Newark De
3 attraction reviews
“Horseshoe Casino A good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stayed at the Horseshoe for 3 nights. Service in all areas was excellent. Very clean both the Hotel and the Casino. I have seen people say the slots where tight. While I was there they must have loosen them up as over the 3 night if slot play I was even. If I can play for free and am getting free beer I call this a good thing.I look at it as we are gambling. If everyone won these places wouldn't last long. Food was good. We ate the Burger place and the Buffet no complaints.Room was very nice updated and larger then normal. Would go back anytime.

Visited October 2013