“Not staying here again!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Bossier Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Bossier Inn and Suites
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   750 Diamond Jacks Boulevard, Bossier City, LA 71111   |
Ranked #31 of 33 hotels in Bossier City
“Not staying here again!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Had to change rooms 4 times because one or two things wouldn't work (tv,no phone, heat, a/c, microwave). Plug in sink area kept flipping the breaker. Holes in the walls. Beds were bowed in the middle. Definitely not going to stay here again. But I do have to say that the staff was very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed November 2012

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked the room in advance. The Internet has not been updated. The address is now 750 Diamond Jack Blvd. Not the Isle of Capri Blvd. The internet said extra towels in room, continental breakfast. (if you call mini muffins, white bread, stale donuts and dry biscuits breakfast). The staff was very accomidating. Gave me my first room smelled like cat urine. I had been driving for 8 hours and had a 5 year old sleeping in the truck brought her to our room, wow what a disappointment. Second Room door doesn't shut, had to make sure to use the chain lock, paint peeling, rust stains, bowed furninture, water in shower doesn't stop running. They offered me an extended checkout, which was nice. The vent in shower had an inch thick worth of dust in it. I was so unimpressed with this place ! OMG I wouldn't stay here again if you paid me to! Wow, really the staff was very nice and accomidating though! It isn't their fault, it is the owners. There were big rolls of rugs on the side of the building. I was in shock!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
lafayette
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

If I could give this place a negative rating I would.
Went here to avoid the Hurricane down south BIG BIG mistake. This place should not be opened any more. Everything is wrong with this place. The a/c was full of mold and mildew and blew out a smoking smell. The towels had stains on them. The water in the sink had NO pressure it trickle out. The list could go on and on. I left and day earlier and they still charged me for an additional night. I could not stay there another night it was the worse place I have ever been. I don't understand how they pass any type of inspection codes. Certainly wish I could have been warned by someone before I booked at this place. One other thing this was a very low class motel and I saw a guy in a BMW drive up in the back of the hotel and make a transaction of some sort...you figure it out.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

we call derict to the hotel reguarding a room for friday and sat. night when we arrived with our notpet the sign on the door said no pets allowed if found a 300.00 fee will be added to your room when i ask about the sign i was told its a sc are tactic so people will let them know about their pets okkkk then we get our room we unpacked all our things walked our dog and went to the casino needless to say their was trash under the bed and the room was hot as h tell anyway weturned on the ac and off we went when we got back 3 hours later the room was not cold the ac was not working right we went to the front desk who sent the driver from the hotel to fix the ac he got to the room and said its blowing cold i let him know we had the ac on for 3 hours and the room is still hot he then said o its one of our old ones and the compressure is going out youll have to change rooms after we repacked changed rooms got a little sleep we then went to eat breakfast juice donut and rolls it was crap that needed to be heated up but a big sign you cant run the mic-wave and toaster at the same time or the fuse will blow with all the kid and people it was reset twice in the 45 mins i was their well after a trip back to the casino we got back tiredso we orderd pizzawe didnt get our pizza due to the front desk didnt change our room number in the computer and we had to get our cards reprogramed 2 times this hotel is crap i kid you not dont stay at the bossier inn

Room Tip: stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
little rock
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This was the dirtiest, nastiest Hotel I have ever been in, It was old run down and smelled horrible! There were people getting drunk across from us with the doors and curtains wide open! People wondering around the parking lot.
DO NOT STAY HERE, unless you prefer filth and fear for your safety!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012 via mobile

This has to be one of the nastiest hotels ive ever been to the night I stayed at this hotel there was someone getting arrest by the cops for a drug bust this hotel is nothing but drugs an prosituion this is not a safe place to its dirty the rooms smell roaches everywhere blood on sheets tubs dont drain an the cops are always here arresting someone this place needs to be shut down the staff are some what nice housekeeping knocks on ur door at 9 even if u have a do not distibe on the door so in a nice way book somewhere else u will be thankful u did

• Stayed February 2012
Weatherford, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

we did online reservations becsause the pictures looked great! WRONG- the hotel was totally different in person, water roaches crawling around, ceiling leaking in the restroom, and there were only 10 tv channels and no remote because it did not work! I will never stay at Bossier Inn and Suites AGAIN! NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Bossier Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!