“CONDEMN THIS PLACE!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bossier Inn and Suites

You added Bossier Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Bossier Inn and Suites
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   750 Isle of Capri Blvd (Diamond Jacks Blvd.), Bossier City, LA 71111   |
Ranked #31 of 33 Hotels in Bossier City
lafayette
“CONDEMN THIS PLACE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

If I could give this place a negative rating I would.
Went here to avoid the Hurricane down south BIG BIG mistake. This place should not be opened any more. Everything is wrong with this place. The a/c was full of mold and mildew and blew out a smoking smell. The towels had stains on them. The water in the sink had NO pressure it trickle out. The list could go on and on. I left and day earlier and they still charged me for an additional night. I could not stay there another night it was the worse place I have ever been. I don't understand how they pass any type of inspection codes. Certainly wish I could have been warned by someone before I booked at this place. One other thing this was a very low class motel and I saw a guy in a BMW drive up in the back of the hotel and make a transaction of some sort...you figure it out.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dallas, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

we call derict to the hotel reguarding a room for friday and sat. night when we arrived with our notpet the sign on the door said no pets allowed if found a 300.00 fee will be added to your room when i ask about the sign i was told its a sc are tactic so people will let them know about their pets okkkk then we get our room we unpacked all our things walked our dog and went to the casino needless to say their was trash under the bed and the room was hot as h tell anyway weturned on the ac and off we went when we got back 3 hours later the room was not cold the ac was not working right we went to the front desk who sent the driver from the hotel to fix the ac he got to the room and said its blowing cold i let him know we had the ac on for 3 hours and the room is still hot he then said o its one of our old ones and the compressure is going out youll have to change rooms after we repacked changed rooms got a little sleep we then went to eat breakfast juice donut and rolls it was crap that needed to be heated up but a big sign you cant run the mic-wave and toaster at the same time or the fuse will blow with all the kid and people it was reset twice in the 45 mins i was their well after a trip back to the casino we got back tiredso we orderd pizzawe didnt get our pizza due to the front desk didnt change our room number in the computer and we had to get our cards reprogramed 2 times this hotel is crap i kid you not dont stay at the bossier inn

Room Tip: stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
little rock
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This was the dirtiest, nastiest Hotel I have ever been in, It was old run down and smelled horrible! There were people getting drunk across from us with the doors and curtains wide open! People wondering around the parking lot.
DO NOT STAY HERE, unless you prefer filth and fear for your safety!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This has to be one of the nastiest hotels ive ever been to the night I stayed at this hotel there was someone getting arrest by the cops for a drug bust this hotel is nothing but drugs an prosituion this is not a safe place to its dirty the rooms smell roaches everywhere blood on sheets tubs dont drain an the cops are always here arresting someone this place needs to be shut down the staff are some what nice housekeeping knocks on ur door at 9 even if u have a do not distibe on the door so in a nice way book somewhere else u will be thankful u did

• Stayed February 2012
Weatherford, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

we did online reservations becsause the pictures looked great! WRONG- the hotel was totally different in person, water roaches crawling around, ceiling leaking in the restroom, and there were only 10 tv channels and no remote because it did not work! I will never stay at Bossier Inn and Suites AGAIN! NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Temple, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

We checked in Friday 2/10/12 about 11:45pm. The front desk staff was rude! When we got to our room we dropped our luggage off and left! We should have looked at the room a lot closer! When we returned to our room later that evening I was shocked! The room looked NOTHING like the picture on the website, It was dirty and had not been vacuumed since the last occupants checked out! There was no trash can, blow dryer, iron or coffee pot, which the website says there is one in every room, there was mold stain on the pillow case, on top of that the comforter smelled like poop! Then we go to take a shower there we 2 full sized towels so we went to the front desk to ask for more (where we saw a sign that says no refunds after you have been in the room for 10 minutes!) they told us we didn't have any and we needed to talk to get them from housekeeping. We asked housekeeping and they told us that they were out right now but they were in the dryer so we would have to come back! First of all its their job to make sure there are clean towels and the rooms are clean! I was so disappointed the whole stay! They need to update the website! We will not be staying here ever again and I will not recommend this hotel to anyone! This was the worst place that I have ever stayed at!

Room Tip: It's a great location but it was nothing like the pictures at all! Your best bet is to stay some...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Pollock, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

This is the absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life. We have been all over, and stayed in MANY different places, and I honestly have to say, I wish we would've slept in the van. There was HUGE blood stains on the carpet, that hadn't been vacuumed.. The sheets hadn't been washed, so there was semen and God only knows what other kinds of stains were there. So we slept on top of the comforters and covered up with our jackets. The air didn't work. There was roaches everywhere. There lock on the outside door was broke, so anyone could just push the door open. It was a very scary neighborhood, very thugish and drug dealers everywhere. The towels were brown(suppose to be white) and had blood stains on them. There was a powdery substance all over the room, what we believe was dope. Cig butts all over the floor. The code base was falling off the walls. The managment was horrible. NOTHING like the old one. The "office" was inside the near by chinese restaraunt, which was also nasty.. And the "pool/ hot tub" had MOLD EVERYWHERE!! I do NOT recommend, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to have to stay here. I have pictures of ALL OF THIS, just incase you need comformation.. just let me know. -Ash- Pollock, La

Room Tip: There are NO good rooms. TRUST ME.
Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Ramada Bossier City
Ramada Bossier City
#17 of 33 in Bossier City
3.0 of 5 stars 128 reviews

Been to Bossier Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!