This is the letter I sent a customer service representative when repeated letters left on the website went unanswered. The gentleman asked what he could help me with. After sending this letter numerous times, he still has not responded and neither has the hotel.
Thank you for getting in touch with me. You'll have to bear with me because this is going to be a long email. I want you to know, right off the bat, that in no way am I venting to you because you had nothing to do with this. I understand how customer support can take the brunt of an angry customer.
I am an angry customer. Let me describe this past weekend's stay with the casino's hotel.
1. Conway, Arkansas is a roughly 3.5 hour drive from Bossier City. Due to a flat tire and car trouble it took us 6.5 hours to arrive around 1:30 a.m. I was the guest of a Gold VIP member James XXXXX. It was my first visit and I was impressed with the quality if the King size jacuuzi suite. The decor was fabulous and the carpet was heavenly.
The problems began with trying to take a refreshing shower after such a long drive. There was no cold water coming from the shower. Scalding hot. Okay...I can take a bath in the jacuuzi. Nope. The stopper on the tub is broken so it won't hold water. I try to towel off from the sink. No the hot water faucet would take Superman to turn on. We call down to the front desk and they send a maintenance man. He arrives and gives us an estimate of an hour to fix the situation. We go to the casino for two hours only to come back to the room and the maintenance man says he cannot fix it. We are sweaty, tired and becoming irritated. The front desk says there are no rooms available.
2. A few hours later around noon the issue of the shower is still not resolved. The front desk moves us to another room on the same floor (11th). It is not as nice but at least the shower works. But there on top of the shelf above the television is a half smoked marijuna cigarette. We call a maid in who takes it away.
The phones in the room do not work...at all. The maid service knew this...why didn't the front desk? It had been reported to maintenance and the front desk. A few hours later we pack up again and move to a third room on the same floor.
3. The room is the same as the second one. We order a light snack from room service and then later go down to the casino for dinner and gambling. We come back to find very unwelcome visitors swarming the bathroom, bed and room. ANTS!!!!! We have pictures of this.
Another call is placed to the front desk. By this time we are heartily disappointed in the courtesy of the front desk staff to our past situations. The maid services were excellent and they were very sympathetic. We cannot handle another room change at this point.
After a miserable night of being bitten by ants, we get packed and go to the front desk.
4. And this is the one that sent me over the edge. Had it not been for embarassing my companion I would have raised such a fit that it would have been similar to Hiroshima. The woman checking us out NEVER asks us how our stay was. We pay for our own room service and in room movie.
I want to document her VERY VERY RUDE behavior so I ask to see her badge for her ID and her name. What does she do???? She turns away, covers her badge and says "Why do you want that?" I cannot believe the gall of this woman. She cops an attitude with me and I had asked very soft spokenly and nice. No complaining...no nothing and she asks me why I want her name. She finally responds with "Cookie". I'm sure you can check employee records and see what time we checked out and who the front desk woman was.
I am so very disappointed and angry at my stay at the hotel. Not one single manager came to us and tried to even apologize. The bellhop apologized. The maids apologized but not a single manager bothered to even contact us.
I am a professional writer for a variety of marketing companies as well as being an editor. I am very aware of the "spider web theory" of marketing. One person relays a bad experience or good, and it branches out from there. At this point I will blog, write articles and begin my campaign to let people know how terrible our stay was and how we were treated.
Surely, if this had happened to you in any hotel, you would have been upset. I am absolutely furious. The covering of the nametag was the final straw. Tunica, MS is only two hours from me. If this is the type of service and hospitality I receive at Bossier City's Diamondjacks Casino and Resort, you can safely bet that I will NEVER NEVER return when I can make a shorter drive and be treated better.
Please help me resolve this matter. I understand that you may not be able to help me, but perhaps a CSM can help rectify this situation so that it does not ruin anyone else's weekend or stay.
Thank you so much for responding back and I look forward to your reply and help with this matter.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your DiamondJacks Casino and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondjacks Hotel Bossier City
- Isle Capri Hotel Casino Bossier City La
- Diamondjacks Bossier City
- Isle Capri Bossier La